Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in my opinion. He has not scored more than 18 goals in a season and hes 24 in January.
There’s more to a footballer than goals.

People keep talking about how good Sterling is because of his goals, he’s becoming a great goal scorer but he’s still got a long way to go as a footballer.

In terms of technical ability Sané has higher potential than Sterling and Jesus.

The next few years are crucial for Leroy and I hope they’re with us!

There’s more to a footballer than goals.

People keep talking about how good Sterling is because of his goals, he’s becoming a great goal scorer but he’s still got a long way to go as a footballer.

In terms of technical ability Sané has higher potential than Sterling and Jesus.

The next few years are crucial for Leroy and I hope they’re with us!
Sane had more potential possibly. Except we are past potential age they are mid 20s and should be entering peak years. Sterling has surpassed his potential and surpassed Sane.
Potential is for 18 -21 year olds, the Foden, and Doyle generation.

Well he’s had plenty of time now to assess what he wants out of his career and knows how quickly it can all be taken away. If he wants a manager who will test him to the limit to reach his potential, he’ll stay. If he wants to be a club poster boy, he’ll go.

Harsh. He's brilliant and has had no off the field problems whilst he's been here. If he leaves it'll be to another top club and if he's not unlucky with more injuries he's only going to have a great career.

Last season alone Sane scored 16 goals and 18 assists in just 2,700 minutes.
Sterling scored 25 goals and 18 assists in over 4,000 minutes.

betterget used to not having him as he has refused to sign a new contract now for coming up to 12 months....if that doesnt point to what he wants I dont know what will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.