Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
betterget used to not having him as he has refused to sign a new contract now for coming up to 12 months....if that doesnt point to what he wants I dont know what will
Hard to really criticise him too much if he did want to leave, he's a world class talent who should be starting for one of Europe's best sides not a bench player. It'd be a real shame if we can't convince him to stay though because we look very predictable playing with inverted wingers. He gives us natural width and that bit of magic we're sorely lacking at the moment.

I think i was the only one who insisted we would miss him,his speed down the wing and goal threat,crosses,when he sets off on a run the others go with him
Excuse me, I also thought he be would be a big miss

Last edited:
I think i was the only one who insisted we would miss him,his speed down the wing and goal threat,crosses,when he sets off on a run the others go with him
Lol, what kind of alternate history is this? You realize we can still read the earlier pages right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.