Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane's goals + assists per game are phenomenal / as good as anyone at the club.

Unfortunately, his attitude isn't always right, else he wouldn't have been dropped by Löw and regularly by Pep.

But really hope he comes back with a point to prove post-injury, wins Pep over, and stays.

Doubt Sane will go anywhere until the summer and he needs to show what he can do to make sure he makes the German squad for the euro's
I'd like to think that will happen but I could also see Pep freezing Sane out if of course the decision has already been made for him to go in the summer. We could conceivably be 10+ points behind in the prem etc and who knows our positions in the other cups and Pep won't bother with Leroy

It’s like people are forgetting he’d rather play for another club. He isn’t going to come back and bust a gut. Forget Leroy, he’ll be part of City’s past soon enough.

Thsts because Pep kept on plsaying worse. Players before him, If he comes back from injury intact he will be worldy wherever he goes, biggest miss this season for me

Miss him, too, because him on one side and sterling on the other also make kdb his best where he can release people into space.

We do miss Leroy but the problem is he is too hot and cold to become a regular.

16 goals and 18 assists is hardly inconsistent. As good as anyone in the club. It's just that Pep demands total sucking from his players and Sane is probably not willing to do it. Both of them should have compromised a bit as we are worse team without Sane. Pep was too harsh with him and Sane is bit arrogant at times.

It’s like people are forgetting he’d rather play for another club. He isn’t going to come back and bust a gut. Forget Leroy, he’ll be part of City’s past soon enough.

Do you know the guy personally? Would you prefer him in or out of your team?

Until I see him stood in a Bayern Munich shirt, I will get behind the lad.

Do you know the guy personally? Would you prefer him in or out of your team?

Until I see him stood in a Bayern Munich shirt, I will get behind the lad.
Nobody needs to know him personally to see what he intends to do. It’s quite clear.

To answer your question, I no longer want him anywhere near the team until he proves his commitment to it. If he was committed then he would be in contention for a starting spot. He’d definitely start currently, with Bernardo in such woeful form.

16 goals and 18 assists is hardly inconsistent. As good as anyone in the club. It's just that Pep demands total sucking from his players and Sane is probably not willing to do it. Both of them should have compromised a bit as we are worse team without Sane. Pep was too harsh with him and Sane is bit arrogant at times.

He is a match winner but there is still parts of his game that still needs work on (especially in the current set up). Under a different manager he would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.