Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday Mirror are running a story that he has sacked his agent....i thought his mother was his agent???

that will go down well at tea time!!!!! ;-)

On current form it should be a front three of Mahrez, Jesus and Aguero. On season form, it should be Sterling Aguero and Mahrez. Bernardo has been really disappointing. From bagging 5 trophies and being talked about for prestigeous awards... he's really fucked up his form and that Mendy cartoon was naive (I'm not saying racist), just really naive.

So back to Sane. Who isn't comitted to City. Let's get that straight - no contract extension still. I think he's been decided on a move for a long time. Maybe even as far back as January and it's fair to say his form went downhill quickly. The run-in where Pep kept taking him off/playing Mahrez was right. Then the rumour was he was off for big money until he had to play in the shield and got injured. He went against our wishes to use Cugat and went with the German medics. Another finger up at City. And now he's back training, trying his best to prove his fitness before the end of the window I reckon.

Players are entitled to decide who treats them, its their absolute right, this was not a finger up at City, he elected to get treatment from a medic who speaks his native language. I would have done exactly the same Id rather speak to someone natively than through a second language over a matter that is so important

The rest is just pure conjecture as neither him or the club have said anything

I'd like to see Sane and Jesus competing on the left, Bernardo in the centre with KDB and Rodrigo (Gundogan, Foden and Silva as back ups) and Sterling competing with Mahrez on the right. We'd have much more balance and different kind of threats. With inverted wingers (Sterling on the left and Mahrez on the right) it can be a bit too predictable at times.

Bayern Munich's deal to sign Leroy Sane is far from sorted. Those in charge at the Allianz Arena are currently ‘neither euphoric nor pessimistic’ when asked about Pep Guardiola’s player. The City winger will cost the German champions 'a lot'. [@SPORT1 via @Sport_Witness]

It's funny it's been 8 months since bayern started tapping him up,we heard sane wants to go,even with the injury he is still here

Bayern Munich's deal to sign Leroy Sane is far from sorted. Those in charge at the Allianz Arena are currently ‘neither euphoric nor pessimistic’ when asked about Pep Guardiola’s player. The City winger will cost the German champions 'a lot'. [@SPORT1 via @Sport_Witness]

It's funny it's been 8 months since bayern started tapping him up,we heard sane wants to go,even with the injury he is still here

I suppose it is a difficult situation for Sane, he could be a real pain in the arse around the club banking on the move to Bayern but why burn his bridges?
There may be complications in his recovery that put a halt to a move or Bayern could look at someone else like Sancho.
I will be surprised but very happy if he signs a new deal but my head tells me that if he was going to do so it would be done already.

I suppose it is a difficult situation for Sane, he could be a real pain in the arse around the club banking on the move to Bayern but why burn his bridges?
There may be complications in his recovery that put a halt to a move or Bayern could look at someone else like Sancho.
I will be surprised but very happy if he signs a new deal but my head tells me that if he was going to do so it would be done already.
I would say though he hasn't been any trouble since all this started last may,he is back doing ball work now,i will be hopefully he will sign right till the end

I would say though he hasn't been any trouble since all this started last may,he is back doing ball work now,i will be hopefully he will sign right till the end

I am hoping so, I agree completely that for all the noise made by the fans regarding his situation Sane himself has been very professional throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.