Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have just sold erickson for 16m with 6months left on his contract,with a year left we can fleece bayern if it comes to iy

Thought united were in for him too, ahh well they can always bring Sanchez back if they need cover ;)

I think you need to drop your expectations quite considerably.

1st of all he probably won't play for a month. Laporte was training with the team that long before he returned.

2nd he's likely going to take 6 months to get back in form like Gundogan and Mendy have.

3rd he's unlikely to jeopardise his big money move to Bayern if he can help it. He's going to be thinking about his money first, then the euro's then City.

If we get 2 or 3 good games out of him, and he lets us rest people half a dozen times then we'll be doing well.

It wasn’t a nice injury he had so hopefully he comes back strong from it. In the closing months of the season he will need to get some game time for his own good if he wants to demonstrate to Bayern that he has recovered. If he stays fantastic, if he goes let’s get some money for him and see who else is out there.

1st of all he probably won't play for a month. Laporte was training with the team that long before he returned.

2nd he's likely going to take 6 months to get back in form like Gundogan and Mendy have.

3rd he's unlikely to jeopardise his big money move to Bayern if he can help it. He's going to be thinking about his money first, then the euro's then City.

If we get 2 or 3 good games out of him, and he lets us rest people half a dozen times then we'll be doing well.

Maybe you are right but Laporte trained 2 weeks with the team before playing against Sheff U, not a whole month. Personally, I feel Sane will help us win trophies this season, why not the CL.

If this is Mendy back in form I hope we have our full back scouts working 24/7

I don’t think it’s that bad! It wasn’t a month. Gundo and Mendy different cases and the exception not the rule. If he wants to play for Germany he has to play well for us first. 2 good games?

Let’s at least hope for a lot better. I think you’ve gone too far the other way there.

I don’t think it’s that bad! It wasn’t a month. Gundo and Mendy different cases and the exception not the rule. If he wants to play for Germany he has to play well for us first. 2 good games?

Let’s at least hope for a lot better. I think you’ve gone too far the other way there.

We will see.

I think a lot of people have forgotten he couldn't even get in the team in the second half of 18/19 and that was before Mahrez really hit form.

We will see.

I think a lot of people have forgotten he couldn't even get in the team in the second half of 18/19 and that was before Mahrez really hit form.

But what he will give us is another option for either rotation or to shake things up off the bench if a match isn't going well when we get to the pointy end of the season. Particularly in the cups.

Think Sane is starting in the final against Leicester/Villa, provided we reach it. We will rotate heavily since we play Real away days before that.

If we go deep in the cup compets and the CL, Pep will have plenty of opportunities to play Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.