Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the best left winger at the club and I'm not sure we could find anyone as good without spending upwards of 100m which we don't do.

I get why he'd want to leave after being regularly benched for Sterling in the second half of last season. But now it's become pretty obvious that he's not as effective on the left, I think the club may have been re-reminded of just how valuable Sane is to us.

If he wants to move back to Germany then fair enough but if it's about lack of game time, I think in the long term we might come to regret not playing him enough. I completely understand that Pep doesn't just pick the eleven most talented players, he has to do what's best for the team and no one can argue that Pep's decisions didn't work last season but to lose someone who is potentially a top 3 player in the world would be a real shame.

Anyway, what will be will be but I hope he signs a new deal and is here for many years to come.

I heard the same thing and mentioned it a few weeks ago from a very reliable source... he said we’d agreed a deal with Pochettino as the replacement.

it got rubbished by most people I mentioned it to which is fine.. I hope it’s BS too

I guess the source will soon be confirmed as unreliable.

Unreliable or not the Bayern forums are panicking.

If City were to offer to backdate his contract I wonder.....interesting stuff it’s never over till it’s over.

If he stays great if he goes buy Timo Werner.

We will be OK.

He's the best left winger at the club and I'm not sure we could find anyone as good without spending upwards of 100m which we don't do.

I get why he'd want to leave after being regularly benched for Sterling in the second half of last season. But now it's become pretty obvious that he's not as effective on the left, I think the club may have been re-reminded of just how valuable Sane is to us.

If he wants to move back to Germany then fair enough but if it's about lack of game time, I think in the long term we might come to regret not playing him enough. I completely understand that Pep doesn't just pick the eleven most talented players, he has to do what's best for the team and no one can argue that Pep's decisions didn't work last season but to lose someone who is potentially a top 3 player in the world would be a real shame.

Anyway, what will be will be but I hope he signs a new deal and is here for many years to come.
I said when pep stopped playing him it would be the worst thing he has done if we lose him,a new 6yr deal for a young player with everything v a manager gone in 2 yrs,i lent towards sane

I said when pep stopped playing him it would be the worst thing he has done if we lose him,a new 6yr deal for a young player with everything v a manager gone in 2 yrs,i lent towards sane
How he didn't get least one full game last season in the tie against Spurs is beyond me.

We’ve missed him so much this season especially at home when trying to break down teams.

I want him to be fit to start against Madrid.
I trust him more than Sterling in big occasions.

Now lets hope Raheem will help City qualify against Madrid and prove me wrong :)

Or you know what, it will be nice to see Leroy on the left & Raheem on the right like the old nice days.

What about Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.