Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard it straight from Peps mouth and I believe it.

If you want to pretend everyone is lying then go ahead.

Pep often bats away questions regarding contracts / signings etc., and is quite vague with the media , he refers to the player , his agent and Soriano , quite sure Pep has a say in who he wants at the club but that is as far as it goes , the fine details are left to others , Pep has enough on his plate , no doubt Soriano will inform Pep when he has something to tell him . Its great that Dinho has signed a year extension though , most of the squad have 3/4 years left so we have the base for the next couple of years at least.
But the Sane situation has dragged on its about time the made his mind up once and for all , play with the best coach in the world and a club that values him or play for the German Rags.

When Leroy moves I'm sure he will at some point explain his real reason for leaving which currently we haven't got a clue about. He has done little wrong in my book. The game is ruthless and his unfortunate injury left us a few million out of pocket but that's hardly his fault.

Sounds a lot more positive than it once was, good stuff!

We warned Sane that bayern were a bunch of ****s.

The report suggests he's still wants to leave City, but he was left disappointed that Bayern didn't try to sign him this window.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone like Juve comes in for him with a year left on his contract. If he isn't staying with us and signing a new contract, it's exactly the sort of situation we want as a bidding war would boost his value.

When Leroy moves I'm sure he will at some point explain his real reason for leaving which currently we haven't got a clue about. He has done little wrong in my book. The game is ruthless and his unfortunate injury left us a few million out of pocket but that's hardly his fault.
Also left him millions out of pocket had he signed his new contract with us 12 months ago

The report suggests he's still wants to leave City, but he was left disappointed that Bayern didn't try to sign him this window.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone like Juve comes in for him with a year left on his contract. If he isn't staying with us and signing a new contract, it's exactly the sort of situation we want as a bidding war would boost his value.

If he is going to leave us, it would be good if he fucked Bayern off considering their part in this drawn out episode. The arrogant german rags being snubbed would be fucking brilliant.

I would rather he signed a contract with us however .

Also left him millions out of pocket had he signed his new contract with us 12 months ago

If he'd signed a new contract when he was first offered one, he'd have pocketed something in the region of £10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.