Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to prove nothing to us now. He knows he can move to the german rags and coin it in without having to really do or prove he’s fit. He holds all the cards. I just hope we don’t bend over for him and the German rags.

He needs to prove his fitness if he has designs on playing for Germany in the Euros.

Because he's better than our other options on the left.
A 100% fit Sane I would totally agree, BUT he has not played for 6 months is recovering from a serious injury and will probably need 6-12 months to get back up to the level he was at before the said injury.
And added to that IF he was rushed back and broke down again, he is worthless in transfer value for us.

Dont understabd some pining their hopes on Sane, the guy is not even committed to the club and after 6 months out, he would be bit part player at best in any case. You just dont jump in after big injury like that.

He needs to prove his fitness if he has designs on playing for Germany in the Euros.

it’ll be interesting. He was on fire and playing regularly before the World Cup and he didn’t make the German squad. I’d wager if he’s in anyway fit in the summer He’ll make the squad now he’s linked with the German Rags. We all know how it works... we can look forward to watching an unfit Harry Kane play every minute for England.

Today's news could either be great for Leroy if he has a CL clause.... or bad news if we simply keep him until the appeal is decided through risk of players leaving.

Definitely leaving now. This situation has been handled TERRIBLY! give him what he wants or put a price on him and sell him right away, now we are on the verge of losing one of the most talented young wingers in the world and Pep most likely wouldn't be staying, what makes it worse is that it was Pep who made Sane question his future at the club. The management totally fucked up this season.

Definitely leaving now. This situation has been handled TERRIBLY! give him what he wants or put a price on him and sell him right away, now we are on the verge of losing one of the most talented young wingers in the world and Pep most likely wouldn't be staying, what makes it worse is that it was Pep who made Sane question his future at the club. The management totally fucked up this season.
Cheers pal.
Great post.

Cheers pal.
Great post.

I know its not all gloom and doom and I actually believe something good could come from the UCL ban but sometimes you just have to say it like it is, we have totally mismanaged the Sane situation and we have to learn from this situation so it doesn't repeat itself!

Now lets get back to some more positive talk ;)

I know its not all gloom and doom and I actually believe something good could come from the UCL ban but sometimes you just have to say it like it is, we have totally mismanaged the Sane situation and we have to learn from this situation so it doesn't repeat itself!

Now lets get back to some more positive talk ;)
October 2018... Contract offer... Player still sat on it. Clearly running it down. Bayern get him once fit and at a cut price.. we're now unable to replace him with same quality. Marvellous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.