Leroy Sane - Back in full training/Contract situation

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 14 Nov 2018.

1. cleavers

cleavers

I'd prefer he signs 5 more years with us, over both options.

rapidCT and GeorgeR like this.
  2. itisrising

itisrising

We all would hahaha

GeorgeR likes this.
  3. LancashireBlue

LancashireBlue

“BuT YoU NeEd tO GiVe uS CrEdIt bEcAuSe wE WoRkEd fOr tHiS OuRsElVeS“

Yeah. If we ignore that you were given a state of the art stadium (at the time) free of charge because your city happened to host the Olympics and a WC final all within 24 months or that you got some underhand payments from the BL TV rights holder in the 90s so you’d keep quiet and not push for a chance to sell your TV rights yourself.

4. Keeper!

Keeper!

Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer

5. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

I'm disappointed with a lot you here, have some faith with the people in charge our club. City will not sell Leroy below market value, impossible I cannot see that happening.

6. Jumanji

Jumanji

I hope we don't sell Sane for peanuts just to spend every cent of that on a player like McGuire who will command a similar fee, if you believe what is being reported in the media.

Sane is an extremely rare talent. 100 million pounds or go the fuck home.

For those saying it will be bad business for Txiki, I'd say you might be wrong. Txiki might put his foot down and think holding out for the price WE WANT is a long-term investment of sorts. One that shows that we don't get pushed into corners in a negotiation when we sell players in the future. The Italian clubs have been doing this for years. Everyone knows if you pull up in Turin, Milan, or Naples and don't speak that bippity-boppity language, you're going to get fleeced and you just accept it.

Our club is done pussyfooting around. You want one of our players, you give us what we ask. Every club treats us like a dog being baited by a dangling treat. We succumb to their prices. Fuck that mess. It's about time we play hardball when it comes to selling our players as well. Everyone else does it to us.

Real Madrid fans celebrated that they were able to make us pay all that money for Danilo. Could you imagine us doing that to another top club? Well it's about time we start.

You want our players? Pay top dollar like we get forced to, or go the fuck home.

Last edited: 24 May 2019
  7. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

other clubs will probably pay him way more than 150k.

8. WallyA

WallyA

Those other clubs also have wage structures. Sane could get maybe 200k tops at bayern. They won't give a young 22 year old a salary eclipsing the senior player, and rightly so.

9. neel

neel

Dzeko ahem

i went to rotherham likes this.
  10. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

I’d prefer it if we just kept Leroy and told Bayern, PSG and anyone else with eyes on our best players to look elsewhere.

TCIB and Tevez City like this.