Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is saying that "on his day he is world class and got everything to be the best (more so than sterling etc) or that he has the world at his feet/mbappe levels -slagging him. Id say its a pretty balanced post. I don't think its unfair to say that some of his performances were well below par last season (Pep obviously thought so with some of the rollockings Leroy was getting from he tough line)

Sane has the potential to be the very best there is - Im talking fake Ronaldo level - but he lets his head drop far too often at times. This is what I'm talking about
You have cherry picked those bits and missed out the crap

Calm down people.

Simon23 mentioned toys and prams.

Karen7 noted that Sane recently became a father.

Put the 2 together and it all becomes clear.

Now, if we can surreptitiously get some crayons to the child, he MIGHT be able to get Leroy to sign the new contract...

;)

I read the post that you were replying too. I was asking about you saying that he had thrown his toys out of the pram.

that's wha he could be doing about maybe what he perceives as a lack of playing time....hence not signing a new contract.

Sergio was gone, Karen, honestly.

Pep had decided Sergio wasn't up to it and told him as much, challenging him.

Got so bad after the Barca dropped game, both Sergio and Dave were discussing it.

I'm sure there are certain people on here who could confirm it.

Anyhow, Leroy, it doesn't seem to have moved on much from last month.

King Kun that’s all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.