Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty we don't need a replacement. Jesus has proven in the Copa America he's more than good enough as a winger and Mahrez looks like he's ready to be a key player next season.
Leroy is Irreplaceable. How soon his title winner v the dippers and his clincher at OT amongst many other key contributions are forgotten by some.

The german press I am following has not mentioned Sane for a week. It is almost as if they know he will not come ...

Leroy leaving, probably hurts the fans more than the team, imho. On fire, a matchwinner and no mistake, but (there's always a but) has a poor performance in his locker as well.
Psychological not lack of talent, the cure has to be from within, the club can only do so much. Surely too good to be a super-sub, but with our all-star cast of attackers it could be his fate. I blame brexit...

Leroy is Irreplaceable. How soon his title winner v the dippers and his clincher at OT amongst many other key contributions are forgotten by some.

If we can still win the Premier League without KDB, it should be an indication that we would survive post-Leroy. As good as he can be, there are few players in our side that are genuinely irreplaceable and it isn't him.

Leroy leaving, probably hurts the fans more than the team, imho. On fire, a matchwinner and no mistake, but (there's always a but) has a poor performance in his locker as well.
Psychological not lack of talent, the cure has to be from within, the club can only do so much. Surely too good to be a super-sub, but with our all-star cast of attackers it could be his fate. I blame brexit...
So you want him to be a remainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.