Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very amusing if we had been talking to Bayern at board room level, with Bayern thinking that we might sell, when really, all along, we had no intention of selling Sane.

Ribery and Robben have gone. Time is slipping away Bayern. You're not wasting it are you?

The best Sane is the one that does what he's told and sticks to the system. Even in a friendly the pen comes from the runs we work on in training. The worst Sane is in the same game, concentration lapses lead to sloppy bits of play. His preseasons are generally underwhelming according to Pep (not me). I put the a few seasons ago down to partying in LA, then the next one down to fatherhood, he's got a last chance to impress Pep imo and Pep believes he can reach the heights.
When Sancho decided not to renew his contract, he wa dropped from the US tour. If City were planning on selling Sane, I don't think he'd be featuring in our Asia tour.

Look at Lukaku. It's usually obvious when a player is not in his manager's plans.

There really is no better place to be than Manchester City, and Sane is a fool if he goes to the Bundesliga. That is a league where Premier League academy players thrive.

It would be genuinely laughable to think Sane believes playing under the hat bellend Kovac I'd better career move over playing for Pep if he leaves.Anyway we won't stop him if he wants to go.But I hope we don't get mugged by German Rags and accept anything below €120m

When Sancho decided not to renew his contract, he wa dropped from the US tour. If City were planning on selling Sane, I don't think he'd be featuring in our Asia tour.

Look at Lukaku. It's usually obvious when a player is not in his manager's plans.

There really is no better place to be than Manchester City, and Sane is a fool if he goes to the Bundesliga. That is a league where Premier League academy players thrive.
Kolarov and a few others who were believed to be leaving went on that tour though. They were put in the shop window.
Sane, I believe, has the same issue as Marhez. Game time. While players publicly say that they accept that it's a squad and everyone has to be rotated, in reality, they want to play in all the big games.

Kolarov and a few others who were believed to be leaving went on that tour though. They were put in the shop window.
Sane, I believe, has the same issue as Marhez. Game time. While players publicly say that they accept that it's a squad and everyone has to be rotated, in reality, they want to play in all the big games.
I am sure they do. City is a bgger stage in world football now than Bayern Munich. Glasgow Celtic and Rangers used to be huge clubs with massive worldwide followings, but then their league slowly died. See also Serie A.

If he doesn’t wanna be here then fuck him. Sick of hearing about this every day it’s boring the life out of me. Fuck Bayern and fuck that old German **** who keeps talking about our players as well. Dirty club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.