Leroy Sane - Back in full training/Contract situation

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 14 Nov 2018.

1. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Like me....I can look lethargic and half arsed at work but actually mentally I am on point and at it !

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Without doubt he is lazy.The number of times he shows this during a game when a ball unintentionally meant for him goes slightly astray and he can`t be arsed even making an attempt to keep it in play.
    The lad could have the world at his feet,if he could show more consistency ... see Messrs Sterling and B.Silva for details.

born2bblu likes this.
  3. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Are you saying Sane doesn't want to commit to us and, if so, based on what

4. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

sane can stay for another 10 years pep has 2 left. its clear to see from a logical standpoint who we should prioritize.

5. sirrmattmoo

sirrmattmoo

To be fair it was just stretching so hardly exhilarating stuff, it was just the comparison to the rest.

6. Nascent Blues

Nascent Blues

Ha ha ha

born2bblu likes this.
  7. cityzennn93:20

yeah mate instead of laughing in a condescending manner why don't you reply to me and show me what's so funny

Franknorgrovesnephew likes this.
  8. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Keep on hearing how poor Leroy was last season 46 games 16 goals 17 assists , not figures that indicate a disaster ,but certainly not as influential as 17/18 season when he won Young player of the year ,because that was an exceptional campaign for him. He is 23 years old and still looking for the consistency a player achieves with more experience , personally i think Leroy is leaving , he clashes with Pep and it would be an easier and less demanding life at the German Rags , after all he will joining a "one team" league.

The German Rags are being clever they now possibly have Leroy , his agent and mum on board and have started "negotiations" they can now make a low ball offer inferring that we have an unsettled player who wants to leave , this was their intention from day one getting Leroy for well below the market value , leaving it as late as possible in the transfer window so we would hopefully accept the offer , they know with all the UEFA & FFP crap we need the £100m , to replace him with another big signing. Rumennigge is a grade one **** and his been from the start of this drama ,i will be disappointed if our club lets Leroy leave for £70-80m , but Leroy's silence is making it look more likely that the German Rags will get their way

Really hope i am wrong , Leroy is an exceptional talent and the thought of him in a German Rag shirt with Rummenigge smugly looking on , turns my stomach.

9. cityzennn93:20

Losing sane and not replacing him makes us weaker no matter how anyone looks at it. the kid is a potential ballondor winner and i believe he will eventually become what pep wants we need to do everything we can to keep him and if we cant use the funds to buy someone who can replace him

10. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Pep, I agree

born2bblu likes this.