Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah mate instead of laughing in a condescending manner why don't you reply to me and show me what's so funny

First, what do you mean by 'prioritize', as your usage of the verb implies that the club is favouring Pep's stance? This in turn suggests Pep is not bothered or concerned about Sane staying, even though this contradicts Pep's own recent statement about wanting Sane to stay.

Second, would you recommend the club using the remaining length/possible length of both player and manager's contracts as a gauge in who they should support? If this is the case, how does that work with a squad of players with a range of ages and years remaining on their contracts?

Third, what if the club supports a player over a world class manager because the player is only 22, but said player wants a move to, say, Real Madrid, two years after he's signed an extension?

The reason why I laughed at your suggestion that the club should 'prioritize' Sane over Pep is because I believe it's complete bollocks.

Body language expert alert,he has been like that since day 1,that's just him

Body Language might be bullshot but there is a reason he doesn't start for us. Either he doesnt train well or he doesnt listen to instructions, because it's not his talent letting stopping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.