Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City accept any offer for Sane from Bayern, after all that's happened, I'll be gutted. I know we can't know what's going on but it would make us look weak and I really didn't think that of our leaders. Laying the blame on their Manager after everything KHR has said? Dispicable cowards.

Don't do it City those smug supercilious bastards need to be taught a lesson.

All down to Sane.Nobody else.
Hate them with a passion but this is all Leroy's doing.

This shits getting old.
getting? like most transfers , it is preceded by 5/6 weeks of rumour bullshit. Money talks , they've stumped up enough or they haven't. City will let him go for £90m but it should be £110m +. Sane will go back to the fatherland to seek further fortunes and be feted as the top player at their 'top' club. Lets hope if he goes, it will be another Pogba

If he want out then tell his agent to fuck off and fetch 250 million as simple as that .
Or sign a new contract else send him on loan to third division team in Kazakhstan.

If City accept any offer for Sane from Bayern, after all that's happened, I'll be gutted. I know we can't know what's going on but it would make us look weak and I really didn't think that of our leaders. Laying the blame on their Manager after everything KHR has said? Dispicable cowards.

Don't do it City those smug supercilious bastards need to be taught a lesson.

Conversely, if Sane has pissed off Pep big style and he wants him gone, there is an argument our board have played this strongly by dragging it out till they are even more desperate to buy and will offer a more palatable fee

Conversely, if Sane has pissed off Pep big style and he wants him gone, there is an argument our board have played this strongly by dragging it out till they are even more desperate to buy and will offer a more palatable fee

Or we could have told all the other clubs he was available, & invited bids from them instead.

That would have been even more clever. But perhaps that's what everyone would have expected us to do & we are trying to fool them all & get rid of him cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.