Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, surely, that he's fuck all use to us recovering from a serious injury whilst being paid and next summer he is only 12 months away from signing with any club he wants to with no fee to us involved.
The club are going to have to weigh it all up,he could decide to protect himself and sign an extension,what we don't know is what the relationship is like with pep and the club,seems to me he knuckled down in pre-season and pep woudn't have played him if there was a serious rift,injuries are part of the game and we have to pay them all,i expect it will all become clear if he is still here on sept 3rd when their window closes,txiki knows what he is doing

The club are going to have to weigh it all up,he could decide to protect himself and sign an extension,what we don't know is what the relationship is like with pep and the club,seems to me he knuckled down in pre-season and pep woudn't have played him if there was a serious rift,injuries are part of the game and we have to pay them all,i expect it will all become clear if he is still here on sept 3rd when their window closes,txiki knows what he is doing

That's one way of looking at it I suppose :)

His value absolutely isn't the same. The ACL tear is important not because he won't be the same player again, he very likely will, it's important because he's going to miss 50% of the time remaining on his contract to injury. And next summer if he hasn't re-signed we have to sell him, we didn't have to sell him this summer. How is this difficult?

Respectfully disagree , Hazard's contract was up in Feb 2020, (i make that NINE months left on his contract) he turned down another 5 years at Chelsea @ £350k a week but they still got over £100m for a 28 year old , the going rate for a player of his age and ability , absolutely nothing to do with his contract situation. Do you really think Sane and his agent are going to lose an alleged £150k- £250k a week (depending on which media you want to believe) by not signing either a new City contract or German Rag contract in the next few weeks ? Was gonna add a childish last sentence riposte but you appear to have that covered.

Respectfully disagree , Hazard's contract was up in Feb 2020, (i make that NINE months left on his contract) he turned down another 5 years at Chelsea @ £350k a week but they still got over £100m for a 28 year old , the going rate for a player of his age and ability , absolutely nothing to do with his contract situation. Do you really think Sane and his agent are going to lose an alleged £150k- £250k a week (depending on which media you want to believe) by not signing either a new City contract or German Rag contract in the next few weeks ? Was gonna add a childish last sentence riposte but you appear to have that covered.
Mate, football contracts don't end in the middle of the season. I stopped reading at that point.

Mate, football contracts don't end in the middle of the season. I stopped reading at that point.

He signed a 5.5 year contract on Feb 2015, so he had twelve months left on his contract , the same twelve months period you believe Sane's transfer fee will plummet quicker than the pound , and you did read every word of my post, you just couldnt compose a reasonable , structured and factual retort , if you want to point score on here , try someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.