Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had the choice next season to play under Pep or Save our Ole, then I can see it being an easy choice to make.

You'd think so but I understand that Maguire recently snubbed us, turning down £100,000 a week extra to play for his boyhood club, so it obviously does happen.

Yes I agree; Hazard's contract was due to expire June 30, 2020. What are you going on about it expiring in February for?

Either way, Sane isn't as good as Hazard and if we sell him next summer he won't have played for a full season after rehabbing his ACL tear. I'm not sure why you think we're going to get as much as Chelsea did. The consensus of the last few pages is seemingly that this injury won't affect his value, which is absolutely bonkers in my opinion. We lost all the leverage we had.

All about a persons individual opinions of how they rate a player Sane is not as good as Hazard at present , but in my opinion he will be at Hazards's level in the next couple of seasons , and when you consider Sancho is apparently worth £100m is he as good or as proven as Sane ? i agree with you to a certain extent regarding contracts and the leverage a club has , but that only applies to run of the mill footballers , when elite/world class players like Sane become available they invariably achieve the fee the selling club wants if their is at least 12 months left on their contract
We should thank ourselves lucky we have a shrewd guy like Txiki , and we are not run like a club for instance like Arsenal who appear to lose their best players for nothing ,either way i very much doubt Sane will leave the club for less than £120-130m next summer.

reports that sancho will leave dortmund next season, could this be an option?

as like others have said surprised sane has had/will have surgery in austria and not with dr cugat could be his death knell

I'd be very surprised if Pep were prepared to take Sancho back. He had his chance and walked out on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.