Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't opened negotiations,we put out via Mullock that we are annoyed at them gobbing off when they haven't made any contact,they are trying to bully us

Probably more trying to unsettle Leroy. They've got wind of something and are publicly tapping up a player. They want him to make the first move.

You know the score with Bayern kaz, I'm in total agreement with you there.

Probably more trying to unsettle Leroy. They've got wind of something and are publicly tapping up a player. They want him to make the first move.

If he goes to Bayern it's like early retirement, win the weak league every year and go out of Europe in the quarter finals.

We wouldn't sell to an english club

And nor would he consider going to one (I would imagine).

Based on what information? He’s not got some long standing love for City and, other than the Spaniards, we’ll not get £100M+ from anywhere other than an English club. I know they’ve probably got a transfer ban coming, so it’s very unlikely to happen, but what if Chelsea were to sell Hazard and offer £100M for Leroy, whilst telling him they’ll build their team around him? Difficult for both to turn down, I’d have thought.
As I said earlier, I’d love him to stay but, business is business and, if he wants to leave, I’d imagine we’ll sell to the highest bidder, regardless of who they were.

Based on what information? He’s not got some long standing love for City and, other than the Spaniards, we’ll not get £100M+ from anywhere other than an English club. I know they’ve probably got a transfer ban coming, so it’s very unlikely to happen, but what if Chelsea were to sell Hazard and offer £100M for Leroy, whilst telling him they’ll build their team around him? Difficult for both to turn down, I’d have thought.
As I said earlier, I’d love him to stay but, business is business and, if he wants to leave, I’d imagine we’ll sell to the highest bidder, regardless of who they were.
There is no way on earth we would sell someone like him to a english rival,i'd put my house on it

If they get in touch with us, we should say to them, is this the club thats been stirring the shit up about our spending asking for us to be banned.
I don't think we'll hear from them again

Someone has to tell them to fuck off with their tapping up in such an arrogant public way,it's out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.