Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get where this "moody sod" narrative comes from. He seems to behave pretty darned well if you ask me, given his terrific goals and assists record and yet he can barely get a kick and is usually first to be subbed off when he rarely starts.

I don't get where this "moody sod" narrative comes from. He seems to behave pretty darned well if you ask me, given his terrific goals and assists record and yet he can barely get a kick and is usually first to be subbed off when he rarely starts.
I’m with you on this one Chippy.
Some people are just born with a moody face, no matter how happy they are, their face just looks moody!
I was unfortunately born with one of these faces “ a bulldog chewing a thistle “ can’t be helped.
And the worst thing is you keep getting everyone telling you to cheer up and asking what’s the matter!

Some people are just born with a moody face, no matter how happy they are, their face just looks moody!
I was unfortunately born with one of these faces “ a bulldog chewing a thistle “ can’t be helped.
And the worst thing is you keep getting everyone telling you to cheer up and asking what’s the matter!
Miserable twat.

;)

"Moody faces" probably needs a separate topic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.