Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he heck lol,the fact they have been the trusted oldies these last 2seasons prove that

What's the skinny on leroy?

Sergio was gone, Karen, honestly.

Pep had decided Sergio wasn't up to it and told him as much, challenging him.

Got so bad after the Barca dropped game, both Sergio and Dave were discussing it.

I'm sure there are certain people on here who could confirm it.

Anyhow, Leroy, it doesn't seem to have moved on much from last month.

Sergio was gone, Karen, honestly.

Pep had decided Sergio wasn't up to it and told him as much, challenging him.

Got so bad after the Barca dropped game, both Sergio and Dave were discussing it.

I'm sure there are certain people on here who could confirm it.

Anyhow, Leroy, it doesn't seem to have moved on much from last month.
Then credit to Kun who has demonstrated that you can teach an older dog new tricks.

Then credit to Kun who has demonstrated that you can teach an older dog new tricks.
Yeah Jesus showing up really lit a rocket up his arse. He's handled it superbly. Hopefully Jesus can (continue to) show the same kind of attitude moving forwards now that Aguero's back to being no1.

Similarly, although we can't be sure what's going on, you'd hope Sterling, Bernardo, and even Mahrez getting so much game time can push Sané on to his competitive best at City.

although we can't be sure what's going on, you'd hope Sterling, Bernardo, and even Mahrez getting so much game time can push Sané on to his competitive best at City.
This!

I'm sick of this will he won't he sign saga. He either signs because he wants to commit himself, or he fucks off elsewhere. I'm fast losing interest tbh.

This!

I'm sick of this will he won't he sign saga. He either signs because he wants to commit himself, or he fucks off elsewhere. I'm fast losing interest tbh.

100% this. I never want any player that doesn't want to be here. That was true in the days we were in the third tier and it is as relevant today. The difference now is we are big enough to replace or cope without them. The club over individuals any day.

This!

Hasn’t he gone on holiday? Probably nothing will happen either way until he’s back in a week or two

100% this. I never want any player that doesn't want to be here. That was true in the days we were in the third tier and it is as relevant today. The difference now is we are big enough to replace or cope without them. The club over individuals any day.
We are big enough to cope without Sane mate, but losing him without an adequate replacement will weaken our attacking options. I like Leroy, he comes across as a decent lad and he is a great player. However, he seems to be a great player when he chooses (similar to pogba in that respect) and when it ain't going his way he seems to go off the boil pretty fast, hunched shoulders and a bit of a furrowed brow give it away in his body language.
He obviously infuriates Pep as he is often going ape shit on the touchline. I think if Leroy leaves without fulfilling his potential with us he could rue the day he leaves. If he knuckles down and wants it bad enough he can be our first ballon d'or winner, he potentially is that good. Or he could regress become the next Januzaj and end up at an also ran like Real Sociedad.

I said at the end of the season he's going nowhere,i still believe the same.

I suspect we are just awaiting the right time to announce an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.