Leroy Sane - confirmed ACL injury

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. Ric

Ric

Agreed, the longer this goes on the more confident I am that he will stay. Bayern seem increasingly desperate. I think he'll sign a contract extension, along with Gundogan, this summer.

razman likes this.
  2. Newquayblue

Newquayblue

It is beginning to become tedious, saying that, I guess that's the intention. I'm only following it on here, however, I wonder whether the Bayern / Sané chatter is merely responses to questions posed by 'journos', who then do what they do -- NO MARKS!

3. If Sané told Pep he wanted to leave, even off the record, then Pep would get him out.

It very much appears he is just leaving his reps to negotiate with City & then he'll see what the outcome is.

Dax777 likes this.
  4. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

They seem awfully desperate to persuade him. What’s next Rummenigge camping outside Sané’s house and playing Peter Gabriel on a ghetto blaster?

5. BufordUSABlue

BufordUSABlue

Team supported:
    Only football team to come from Manchester

For what its worth Ric, I totally agree with you and all indications are that they will both indeed sign extensions!

6. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

No that’s not it, the club aren’t panicking, the club will be being calm and rational, trying to resolve this like adults and sensible business people, rather than like daft flappers and kids

7. catalyst

catalyst

What will panicking do anyway? lol
    City are helpless in his case as it stands rn. That's the reality of it. Which is why Sané has taken this much time thus far.

8. Boy I hope he does :)

9. 1894southstander

1894southstander

I think he will sign a new contract. Soon as the season starts and has getting a run in the side that will convince him I reckon.

10. karen7

karen7

We are not helpless,he has 2 yrs left so we can just keep him