Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't 'need' to do anything tbf. He can choose to.

He will have more clubs than just Bayern after him if he chooses to leave instead.

I think his performances are directly influenced by his playing time tbh. If he plays often enough, he gets better.

if he wants to get to the top where he could actually ge to he does need to do a few things

the german league is very good quality,so is the French league ,I cant understand any fan in those leagues just giving up and hoping the top team gets more players,its as if they have given up,that carries on and Bayern,psg will push for a breakaway and who can blame them if the others don't give a fuck
French fan are way bitter. They hate when a player is sold to their rival or another top club.

Like there are french fans who started bashing Mbappé as soon as he sets foot at PSG but would suck him dry if he was at Real. No club in France has that pull and domination over their own market.

I read somewhere that Sane was working with Beckham people and was hoping for Real. Any truth in that ? Already debunked ?

FFS you do not know if any of that is true so stop slagging the kid,his goals as a sub v dipers and rags helped us win the league,he has also been here longer than bernie,i want every player to be annoyed at no playing time or being subbed or would you rathers players who are happy just taking the money?

How is saying that "on his day he is world class and got everything to be the best (more so than sterling etc) or that he has the world at his feet/mbappe levels -slagging him. Id say its a pretty balanced post. I don't think its unfair to say that some of his performances were well below par last season (Pep obviously thought so with some of the rollockings Leroy was getting from he tough line)

Sane has the potential to be the very best there is - Im talking fake Ronaldo level - but he lets his head drop far too often at times. This is what I'm talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.