Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that’s why it will be decided this summer and if he doesn’t sign we will need to deal with Bayern , which may mean they are in a stronger position than we would like, unless another team come in, and we might have to take less than we would ideally like.
Hopefully he’ll decide to extend with us though.
Yes don’t want a Lewandowski situation were they fleeced Dortmund
Edit great minds think alike

Yes don’t want a Lewandowski situation were they fleeced Dortmund

Why do you think Sane family is involved and in cahoots with Bayern they probably already told them a number he will get if he goes there on a free!

If we cant sell him this summer or he doesn't want to sign a new contract im with Tolmie when he said stick him in the stands for 2 years.

How is saying that "on his day he is world class and got everything to be the best (more so than sterling etc) or that he has the world at his feet/mbappe levels -slagging him. Id say its a pretty balanced post. I don't think its unfair to say that some of his performances were well below par last season (Pep obviously thought so with some of the rollockings Leroy was getting from he tough line)

Sane has the potential to be the very best there is - Im talking fake Ronaldo level - but he lets his head drop far too often at times. This is what I'm talking about
Agree with pretty much all this, no sorry all this, he can be that good. I think the size of fake ronaldos vanity is what drives him to achieve what he has and unfortunately, like it or not there's not many players that have that in them

Why do you think Sane family is involved and in cahoots with Bayern they probably already told them a number he will get if he goes there on a free!

If we cant sell him this summer or he doesn't want to sign a new contract im with Tolmie when he said stick him in the stands for 2 years.
Bayern Munich won't wait 2 years for Sane. If they identified him as an improvement for their squad they will offer what they think he's worth this summer. If Sane was to run down his contract then Bayern would have a lot of competition to deal with for Sane's signature.

Bayern Munich won't wait 2 years for Sane. If they identified him as an improvement for their squad they will offer what they think he's worth this summer. If Sane was to run down his contract then Bayern would have a lot of competition to deal with for Sane's signature.

Unless it’s the reason why Bale may interest them. On loan from Real for a season or two until Sane becomes a free agent.
If we see Bayern going for an equally young option like Sancho then I would feel more comfortable.

Unless it’s the reason why Bale may interest them. On loan from Real for a season or two until Sane becomes a free agent.
If we see Bayern going for an equally young option like Sancho then I would feel more comfortable.
My point is that if he goes for free in 2 years then Bayern will have to contend with Madrid, Barca and a whole host of top EPL sides all after a quality player for free. If they really think they need Sane better to buy him this window. Hope they don't get Sane though. This day and age maybe Sane seeing out 2 years and going for nothing is not that bad an option, but that's easy for me to say as it's not my transfer money.

My point is that if he goes for free in 2 years then Bayern will have to contend with Madrid, Barca and a whole host of top EPL sides all after a quality player for free. If they really think they need Sane better to buy him this window. Hope they don't get Sane though. This day and age maybe Sane seeing out 2 years and going for nothing is not that bad an option, but that's easy for me to say as it's not my transfer money.

Club will never allow that. He will be going this summer I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.