Leroy Sane - confirmed ACL injury

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. Marky Lundie

Marky Lundie

Team supported:
    Sunderland, Crewe, Sevilla and Man City
    You are 100-1 to do the quadruple next season! Worth putting a few quid on, especially if you get the top targets you want. It’s looking likely you will and you hanging in to your best players. Your squad is so powerful!

Very true, the UEFA officials are cheats, that is your biggest worry. I personally think you’s have the best squad in Europe, with these potential targets to join you all set. I hope you’s win the champs league next season!

2. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

The way that Bayern have acted regarding Leroy demonstrates how much they are feeling the impact of ourselves and others in the world of football.

They are used to having s many things going their way , just like their English counterparts ie the original rags, and now they find themselves down the pecking order , and like typical spoiled children and bullies , they are reacting badly to their current situation.

If Sane does indeed fuck them off , I will take so much pleasure from their sulking and dummy spitting , no doubt coupled with attacks on Sane's credibility and judgement.

Utter twats who deserve only contempt .

3. peace frog

peace frog

hope we get them in the champs league next season and give them a good twatting

4. razman

razman

born2bblu likes this.
  5. karen7

karen7

Leroy Sané to Bayern Munich is becoming increasingly unlikely. Sané has not officially rejected Bayern, but he has told his inner circle that he wishes to stay with Pep Guardiola and is hopeful that the Manchester City boss will count on him in the new season. [@BILD_Sport]

born2bblu and Saddleworth2 like this.
  6. dhruvblue

dhruvblue

I mean if Bayern want him they must make a move and pay big.Talking to media about transfer every third day won't change City's position on the transfer not will City reduce valuation

7. karen7

karen7

Leroy Sané fears that he would be the public's focus if he returned to Germany. Everyone would focus on him as the superstar newcomer, whereas in England he can go under the radar and practice his lifestyle without critics. [@BILD_Sport]

8. Barcon

Barcon

I hope we scuttle everyone of their transfer targets, buy a team in the German league and cause the arrogant cocksuckers to go tits up.

deano ou812 likes this.
  9. razman

razman

Really ? U miser twats

10. deano ou812

deano ou812

Oh dear,all the German players coming out calling for sane to come back to Germany,throw in Bayern officials also waffling bullshit,one thing though that is correct is sane would be the superstar poster boy in Germany for their league as really outside of Germany no one gives to fucks about their league,bar when those teams are playing in champions league ...

razman likes this.