Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a club that REALLY REALLY HONESTY wants Sané they don’t seem very willing to pay his market value.
Makes you think really doesn’t it?

Sorry mate but fuck add ons. If they want him. Pay the full 120m in cash all up front. Don’t give these wankers any help. For me 120 is too cheap anyway. He is better and worth more than Coutinho. So I would want 150m pounds not euro

Agree but I did say if Sane wants leave and only wants Bayern is why I said that.

So Bayern think they can dictate the price do they? The selling club sets the price and the terms... we should demand north of £120m and demand it all in a single up-front payment.

The pure arrogance of Bayern and everyone involved with their club, means that they think they can do lots of things , which ultimately makes them so detestable.

The ability they have to bully clubs in the German league, has convinced them that they should use the same tactics on us , and no doubt Leroy will cop for all sorts of abuse and claims of being mentally weak etc if he refuses their contact . Again every man and his Bavarian dog will be slagging him.

Horrible set of individuals.

So Bayern think they can dictate the price do they? The selling club sets the price and the terms... we should demand north of £120m and demand it all in a single up-front payment.

I presume we haven't set a price, because he's not for sale. Interesting that the British press were starting to come round
to the idea of Sane staying and now the German press are trying to say it's still possible. More straw clutching than at
a scarecrow's circle jerk.

No deal (with Bayern) at any price. I’d rather give him to the rags or the dippers for free. Just string Bayern along til deadline day and then tell them to fuck off

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.