Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have another board member in prison, Rupert Stadler ex CEO ofAudi but he retains his AUDI seat on Bayern’s board despite being fired by AUDI then there’s Martin Winterkorn ex CEO of VW Group who represents VWAG on BM board he is still under investigation for the Diesel scandal Maybe being criminally connected is a pre requisite?

their co-chairman also has a record as he once got fined 250k for not declaring 2 rolex watches worth around 100k at customs when he returned from the middle east

He may well prefer to stay with us but that last part had to be made up. No way Sane is that petty to be upset that the German rags prefer robben and ribery as starters. at that time sane was just a young player with potential but robben and ribery are legendary players for bayern.
Kev was pissed at the chavs,it happens,i checked the source for that before i posted it,looks legit

Kev was pissed at the chavs,it happens,i checked the source for that before i posted it,looks legit
wasn't he competing against Oscar and shurrle (spelling?) at that time though? anyone else would be mad lol. But ribery and robben are in a different class

He may well prefer to stay with us but that last part had to be made up. No way Sane is that petty to be upset that the German rags prefer robben and ribery as starters. at that time sane was just a young player with potential but robben and ribery are legendary players for bayern.
sounds very much like the German rag meedja giving all sorts of excuses as to why he doesn't want to go there. This and the earlier statement implying he's bottled it

One major thing we have in our favour when negotiating new deals. The player will speak with the likes of Tixi, Pep and even Khaldoon Al Mubarak.
A player can not fail to be impressed by that lot when compared to the Bayern lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.