Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More chance of getting a big pay day from that crowd then from Munich. Shame to see him go but it may be for the best if he ends up sulking and moaning because he can't get his move. All told this saga is a very unwelcome distraction from what is shaping up to be an excellent window.
Wow, I'm glad to you can see into the future, especially how Leroy will act when joining with City pre season, can you give us all tomorrow nights euro millions numbers please.

Wow, I'm glad to you can see into the future, especially how Leroy will act when joining with City pre season, can you give us all tomorrow nights euro millions numbers please.
It may be one of the shortest words in the English language but "IF" you bothered to read the post properly you would discover that it has one of the biggest meanings. Also IF you follow City closely and I assume you do you will have noticed that Pep has be far from happy of late with Sane and you do not have to be an expert in the art of understanding body language to notice that Sane was not 100% come seasons end. Again I hope he stays but if he prefers to play for that bunch of turds from the South of Germany then let him be on his way. We will find out the answer in due course no doubt. As it happens I have a fairly good idea of the winning numbers and you can...

So PSG are sniffing around are they well, we should tell them they will have to break Neymar's transfer fee if they want to get him. On the other hand a straight swap for Mbappe will do just fine.

Wise up sane instead of being a pussy .
This is Davids last season and won’t be starting every game in order to manage his fitness.
Bernie in the middle with raz and sane on the wings .

It may be one of the shortest words in the English language but "IF" you bothered to read the post properly you would discover that it has one of the biggest meanings. Also IF you follow City closely and I assume you do you will have noticed that Pep has be far from happy of late with Sane and you do not have to be an expert in the art of understanding body language to notice that Sane was not 100% come seasons end. Again I hope he stays but if he prefers to play for that bunch of turds from the South of Germany then let him be on his way. We will find out the answer in due course no doubt. As it happens I have a fairly good idea of the winning numbers and you can...
Im not going to argue with you because I did read your post properly, "IF" be your logic we get rid of players who moan & sulk every time they don't play, or the manager isn't happy with them, we would have got rid of half the squad since Pep took charge, you need to watch All or Nothing, I'm thinking Leroy is a thinker more than a moaner or sulker as you describe him.

We need Leroy to make a decision on his future asap. Hopefully, he will sign a new contract, but if he wants to leave we need to sell him for big money.

I would be gutted if Sane is sold, but I think if he wants to leave Pep will consider selling him.

What will be will be. Top player and hope he signs the contract, we'd be a worse team without him to call upon, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.