Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern are a horrible club, playground bullies that cry when someone gives them a pop on the nose!

There should be no pinch here, if Sane wants to leave he goes on open market for £200M minimum

I wouldn't sell to those bastards as a matter of principal for tapping him up, if Felix was purchased for £113 million then no reason why Sane shouldn't be valued at around £200M

We are probably in a position where our supposed available first choice replacement (Felix) is no longer available although if Mbappe was available I'm sure we wouldn't hesitate to swap him for Sane.

Munich can get to Fuck, Sane is on low wages (60K) (3M a year) and if not willing to sign contract we should keep him here, he can then choose to perform or we put him up for auction next season

We can't allow clubs to manipulate our players, it sends out the wrong message

Last edited:

As much as Bayern acts as an entitled club, surely I think sane and his entourage has clearly given them encouragement for them to brief the media like this

He clearly is thinking hard about a move and maximising his pay here if he decides or is forced to stay for now. My personal opinion is that we will only sell this summer if BM offer crazy money which they won't or an ideal replacement is found which is unlikely before August 8th.

Can you imagine what would happen if we behaved like Bayern, we wouldn’t get away with this. As much as I like Leroy and would love him to stay this close to the season he now needs to come out and put this all to bed if he’s staying. If not let’s get the money and get a replacement. Nobody is bigger than the club. Think it’s telling the club haven’t made a statement which could mean he’s still not decided.

As much as Bayern acts as an entitled club, surely I think sane and his entourage has clearly given them encouragement for them to brief the media like this

From what Sam Lee said on the 9320 podcast, Sane's team don't seem to work like that. They have been silent all transfer window apparently, but you could obviously never rule it out.

He would be foolish to come out and say he is not interested in Bayern whilst negotiating a new contract. His entourage know links with any club will help get a better deal from City
Raheem was linked with Real but him and his agent didn’t say a word about it.
All normal stuff.
Don’t expect him to sign contract until after window closes or even in Jan

Sane would be a fool not to use the Bayern interest to his advantage and stay quiet.

Let’s be honest, Pep hasn’t given him a fair shake last year and if Sane comes in today and says let’s sign a deal, there will be a new respect there for him from Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.