Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two don’t have to be one and the same.

Pep can be a genius and still make mistakes you know.

It’s not about winning all the trophies last year either, it’s about being able to win them every year.

Leroy has a decade ahead of him as an elite player. Unless he has Balotelli’s immaturity and nothing has said he has, we need to hold on to him and allow him to flourish.

Of course I want Leroy to stay but for people on here to criticise Pep after what he has achieved is bullshit.

I am aware that Pep is human but to say Pep should have played Leroy more last year is nonsense. CL apart there is no arguing.

Yep. Good mid table but not our level. Hes going to have to improve greatly this term. Myself I'd hold my hands up and hoof him. Give his wages to Leroy :)
I thought Mahrez was beginning to get to grips with things towards the end of the season capping it all off with a superb goal at Brighton. Let's not forget he scored the only goal in a crucial win at Bournemouth too. I wouldn't cast him aside just yet as I think there may be more to come. Hope so.

It's all a bit undignified by Bayern this. Sad to see a once proud club resorting to such desperate measures.
Having lived over there for 5 years in the 80's Ric, they're anything but "proud" and they never have been, they just bully anyone they feel like, big or small, I grew to hate them then, and nothing has changed, just like our neighbours, the people might change, but the club carries on as it always has.

I am quite calm about the situation. I love watching Leroy play but if he feels he wants to move on so be it. City have done a brilliant job of keeping our players happy and they have signed long term contracts with the club committing there future to us. I am sure the club have done the same with Leroy as the other players but maybe he has personal reasons for considering his future here. As long as the club get the money they think he is worth then I wish him well whatever the outcome. If he leaves to me it's a case of you can't win them all but let's be fair the club have done a bloody good job so far.

https://resources.fifa.com/image/up...2018-2925437.pdf?cloudid=c83ynehmkp62h5vgwg9g

"A club intending to conclude a contract with a professional must inform the player’s current club in writing before entering into negotiations with him. A professional shall only be free to conclude a contract with another club if his contract with his present club has expired or is due to expire within six months. Any breach of this provision shall be subject to appropriate sanctions."

And they should go on to say, but only if you are Manchester City.

Having lived over there for 5 years in the 80's Ric, they're anything but "proud" and they never have been, they just bully anyone they feel like, big or small, I grew to hate them then, and nothing has changed, just like our neighbours, the people might change, but the club carries on as it always has.
They won't be bullying City, that's for sure.

The situation now seems to be dragging on. I think its about time either he or his advisors speak out. None of us really know why pep and his team thought it best not to play sane as much other than lack of form or could it be attitude? Pogba, big time Charlie has at least let his wishes be known! Its simple, if he wants to go sell to the highest bidder and put an end to the saga and move on!

I thought Mahrez was beginning to get to grips with things towards the end of the season capping it all off with a superb goal at Brighton. Let's not forget he scored the only goal in a crucial win at Bournemouth too. I wouldn't cast him aside just yet as I think there may be more to come. Hope so.
Fingers crossed,with the dippers bring assisted left right and centre we cant afford any passengers .

None of us really know why pep and his team thought it best not to play sane as much other than lack of form or could it be attitude?
It really isn't rocket science, we were in the process of winning 14 league games on the trot, as well as 2 domestic cup finals is why, and he couldn't displace those who were winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.