Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really isn't rocket science, we were in the process of winning 14 league games on the trot, as well as 2 domestic cup finals is why, and he couldn't displace those who were winning.

Sterling and Silva were doing OK during that run of games I suppose.

Sterling and Silva were doing OK during that run of games I suppose.

giphy.gif

Having lived over there for 5 years in the 80's Ric, they're anything but "proud" and they never have been, they just bully anyone they feel like, big or small, I grew to hate them then, and nothing has changed, just like our neighbours, the people might change, but the club carries on as it always has.

Ha, yeah sorry it was tongue in cheek. An incredibly dislikeable club, on every level.

Bayern are a horrible club, playground bullies that cry when someone gives them a pop on the nose!

There should be no pinch here, if Sane wants to leave he goes on open market for £200M minimum

I wouldn't sell to those bastards as a matter of principal for tapping him up, if Felix was purchased for £113 million then no reason why Sane shouldn't be valued at around £200M

We are probably in a position where our supposed available first choice replacement (Felix) is no longer available although if Mbappe was available I'm sure we wouldn't hesitate to swap him for Sane.

Munich can get to Fuck, Sane is on low wages (60K) (3M a year) and if not willing to sign contract we should keep him here, he can then choose to perform or we put him up for auction next season

We can't allow clubs to manipulate our players, it sends out the wrong message
Considering we're thinking of paying £70+ million for maguire, this guy must surely be worth double his asking price.

Yeah, bringing him off the bench and immediately screaming at him seemed to be a favourite thing of Pep and for me it isn’t giving him a fair shake. On one occasion Pep was screaming at him within 2 mins of getting on the field in a pretty high paced game.

Pep is a genius, but for me there’s a clear issue here and I don’t think Pep has handled Leroy too well at all.

The other issues is how many of those games where Leroy was being screamed at (or anonymous as some put it) did he have Delph playing behind him killing our play? A few.

Sane is every bit as good as Raheem but Pep doesn’t treat him with the same respect. Hopefully this season we see a change from the pair of them.

I like Sane but he is not as good as Raheem nowhere near as consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.