Leroy Sane - confirmed ACL injury

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. chaddblue

chaddblue

It’s 90m euros, which is about £81m

If this report quoted a serious valuation, £120m, I’d take notice

SWPISHOME likes this.
  2. Marvin

Marvin

Tancredi should get a job with the British press. He has all the credentials.

Coatigan likes this.
  3. cookster

cookster

Season hasn't even started and it's doom and gloom.

If Sane wants Munich why would we keep him? Not convinced he does but we'll be stronger whatever happens next season.

4. Kennedy_probably_has

Kennedy_probably_has

Yeah that’s fair enough, I still find it a bit odd that they’ve kind of ignored the fact he was back today. I really hope you’re right though, I don’t want to see him leave, especially to Bayern

5. dr mcfc is mine

dr mcfc is mine

To be fair he had a face like a slapped arse walking into training off the little city tv snippet knocking around

6. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

Saw video of him and Zinchenko arriving back. Like chalk and cheese. Similar age but one looks like he wants a challenge the other looks like he doesn't know what he wants. Zinchenko arrived back and greeted the staff with handshakes and good wishes. This is a guy who was on the way out of the club a year ago but was prepared for a challenge. Sane is a guy who may be on the way out but doesn't give the impression that he is up for it. Could be wrong.

born2bblu likes this.
  7. BuryBlue1977

BuryBlue1977

Deja vu from the Sterling thread and look how that turned out. Ultimately none of us know what’s going on in Sane’s head but if he wants a better deal at City he’s not going to come out and say I want to stay at City as that would weaken his bargaining point. Let’s just be patient and grateful we have Pep sailing our ship and not some fucktard like the rent/paper boy at the wheel

8. BuryBlue1977

BuryBlue1977

Correct. You are wrong

9. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

Which part is wrong

10. Bpughh

Bpughh

the city tv video i just watched, seemed to only feature him the last minute or so. less face time then most others seen... maybe i missed something.