Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will await your apology once the window closes and he is still here.
Why would I need to apologise ? I've just posted above exactly why I think he will still be here once the window closes, ie City hold all the cards right now, unless Leroy makes it clear he will run his contract down, and even then we still hold them. The ONLY two ways bayern get him, is to pay what we want (no chance), or he waits till his contract has 6 months to go, and he's free to sign for them, in which case he'll play very little football.

Anyway I didn't climb off the last rainbow, I've had plenty of experience of spotting bullshit on football forums.

Hey mate any news on Merlin? Like can I put money on him staying at City for this season?
I have inside info that david will be off , his child looks like its just come out of a cave he is that pastey , david is furious that his Spanish sons skin looks like KDBs skin almost transparent , and is worried he could be kevin's son. you heard it here first

Oh by the way, you posted this last summer.....

"In the know" were we ?
f9b08da778f32b10bdfd1ed5e8c97c06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.