Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deja vu from the Sterling thread and look how that turned out. Ultimately none of us know what’s going on in Sane’s head but if he wants a better deal at City he’s not going to come out and say I want to stay at City as that would weaken his bargaining point. Let’s just be patient and grateful we have Pep sailing our ship and not some fucktard like the rent/paper boy at the wheel

Saw video of him and Zinchenko arriving back. Like chalk and cheese. Similar age but one looks like he wants a challenge the other looks like he doesn't know what he wants. Zinchenko arrived back and greeted the staff with handshakes and good wishes. This is a guy who was on the way out of the club a year ago but was prepared for a challenge. Sane is a guy who may be on the way out but doesn't give the impression that he is up for it. Could be wrong.
Correct. You are wrong

the city tv video i just watched, seemed to only feature him the last minute or so. less face time then most others seen... maybe i missed something.

Which part is wrong
“Doesn’t give the impression he is up for it”.
No disrespect but do you go to the games? Whenever I’ve watched him - which is every home game and the odd away live + tv away games he’s always been up for up. People who say he is lazy or doesn’t track back are peddling a bullshit narrative. Every interview I’ve seen he is always positive about the club. So what evidence do you have for he’s not “up for it”. ?

As much I would hate to see Leroy leave, especially to Bayern Munich, the simple truth is everyone has their price. Based on the numbers being talked about for other players, his value has to be in excess of £100m. If someone comes up with that I have a feeling the Club will let him go.

As much I would hate to see Leroy leave, especially to Bayern Munich, the simple truth is everyone has their price. Based on the numbers being talked about for other players, his value has to be in excess of £100m. If someone comes up with that I have a feeling the Club will let him go.

We’ll let him go IF he wants out, but we don’t know if he does yet. He may not have decided that himself yet.
Pep won’t keep a player if he wants to leave.

Great player, great attitude just comes over a great kid but what he decides is up to him & us to an extent.

I wouldn’t put him ahead of Raheem or Bernardo & at times I’d have Jesus play left wing ahead of him cos most of the time teams play so deep against us, there’s no space to expose.

No disrespect but do you go to the games? Whenever I’ve watched him - which is every home game and the odd away live + tv away games he’s always been up for up. People who say he is lazy or doesn’t track back are peddling a bullshit narrative. Every interview I’ve seen he is always positive about the club. So what evidence do you have for he’s not “up for it”. ?
you might be misunderstanding me. I am not talking about his commitment on the pitch I'm meaning his body language when he arrived back to the club compared to Zinchenkos. One was moody the other looked thrilled.Sane could be world player of the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.