Leroy Sane - confirmed ACL injury

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. rnblade

rnblade

That’s your opinion of my opinion. Well done.
    Didn’t realise we aren’t allowed to post our own opinions on here. I wasn’t swearing or spouting defamation. If you don’t like what I wrote, don’t read it.
    Simple!

2. rnblade

rnblade

Thanks for being an impartial moderator. Doing your job well I see.

3. BuryBlue1977

BuryBlue1977

I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion and it would be boring if we all had the same opinion. However what evidence do you have for your complete character assassination of one of our own? Do you actually believe what you wrote?

4. Alan Harper's Tash

Alan Harper's Tash

Thanks for the post. What is your opinion on how seemedly everybody affiliated with Bayern, bot past and present, have felt the need to encourage Sane to come to your club?

How would you feel if we decided to get all our players, both past and present, to encourage Kimmich to join City?

vmsuhail likes this.
  5. rnblade

rnblade

An over reaction on my part I’ll have to agree, but imo I feel he thinks he’s bigger and better than he’s delivering. His inability to follow Peps instructions MAY be why he’s not having as much game time as he wants.
    There’s no doubt he’s the most exciting young talent around, but what appears to me as laziness is obviously interpreted as something else by others.
    I really want him to follow the example being shown by Bernardo, that would be a real problem for Pep then.

pizzaman likes this.
  6. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

The way Bayern have gone about the Sane issue is blatant " tapping up " , and undignified , with many players from Germany chipping in with their opinions . Do you think your club should behave is such a disgraceful way ?

CC1 likes this.
  7. CC1

CC1

How very interesting. You certainly know a lot about OUR club. But I can understand how attractive we must be to anyone who has to watch football in leagues that can never match the Premier League.

8. Marvin

Marvin

Sane will develop into a better player if he stays in the Premier League at Manchester City. I can understand why Bayern would want the player but there are ways of doing transfers, and constantly talking about the player in the media is disrespectful.

9. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

Give some evidence to back up your statements then. Opinions by themselves are worthless.

BuryBlue1977 likes this.
  10. CC1

CC1

Everyone can have an opinion mate - but opinions have to be based on facts - otherwise they are just made up stories.

BuryBlue1977 likes this.