Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id sell him to avoid losing him for cut price next summer. He is not clearly keen to sign or it feels like that anyway considering how long this has been going on. About 20 months now.

No way is that Sane accent hahaha "Right now i dont know anything". Its like proper posh english.
Don't know what they're talking about but that's definitely Leroy, listen to one of his interviews.

Bea Hahahaha even if it is Leroy and Sterling says Germany the question couldve been anything?
‘Where’s the wedding?’ For instance or any other mundane question. I regularly tell colleagues ‘tell you later’ when I’m meant to be focusing on work as well.

Don't know what they're talking about but that's definitely Leroy, listen to one of his interviews.

Cant believe it has come down to this haha but here is a post match interview 4 months ago. Although his english is very good its still a bit broken and def not the same as that earlier clip. Also listened to a few from 1-2 years ago and its similar.

Cant believe it has come down to this haha but here is a post match interview 4 months ago. Although his english is very good its still a bit broken and def not the same as that earlier clip. Also listened to a few from 1-2 years ago and its similar.

That's obviously Mangala.

I would rather have Sane for the next two years and then let him leave for free. His pace and decisiveness could be the diffeerence when it comes to the Champions League.

Unless there is an outstanding candidate to replace him then the 90 million we would get for him is not worth it.

Let him play for 2 more years, make us more successful and then let him leave. Its pointless weaking our squad, especially if we have a transfer ban coming up.

We got him for a bargain price and he is on relatively cheap wages for someone so good. Let him play out his contract. 2 more years of his services is worth more than the fee we will get.

It would be idiocy to let him walk for free. He was struggling to get in to the team 2nd half of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.