Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he does in the privacy of his own home is his business!
Trust you lol,the lovely Candice wants them to stay here but mum wants him home,i'm backing Candice and the baby

Pep Guardiola on Bayern Munich’s public pursuit of Leroy Sané: “Well, for a long time they talk about their interest, but Leroy is our player and hopefully he can stay for the next season and the next season and the next season.”

It is very prohibitive. I've set up a business over there and the UK is a far better place for TAX for the employees there's all kinds of deductions made not just income tax
It is very prohibitive. I've set up a business over there and the UK is a far better place for TAX for the employees there's all kinds of deductions made not just income tax
Since when did Footballers pay tax?

Trust you lol,the lovely Candice wants them to stay here but mum wants him home,i'm backing Candice and the baby

Pep Guardiola on Bayern Munich’s public pursuit of Leroy Sané: “Well, for a long time they talk about their interest, but Leroy is our player and hopefully he can stay for the next season and the next season and the next season.”
I have a reputation to live down to Kaz. People expect it of me, and I can't disappoint my adoring fans.

The situation with Leroy needs to be sorted before the season starts. The club board should tell the Bayern board pay up or shut up. The fee will be £225 million, + he will not be allowed to leave until we have found a suitable replacement. I just wonder if we should start dropping hints in the German press about a few of their players that we are interested in them just to unsettle their players. let's say for an example Jann-Fiete Arp who is a 19yr old forward, or Kingsley Coman, who also is a forward aged 23. Then there are defenders which we will need should Nicolas Ottomendi leave, Joshua Kimmich age 24, and Niklas Suile aged 23.

The situation with Leroy needs to be sorted before the season starts. The club board should tell the Bayern board pay up or shut up. The fee will be £225 million, + he will not be allowed to leave until we have found a suitable replacement. I just wonder if we should start dropping hints in the German press about a few of their players that we are interested in them just to unsettle their players. let's say for an example Jann-Fiete Arp who is a 19yr old forward, or Kingsley Coman, who also is a forward aged 23. Then there are defenders which we will need should Nicolas Ottomendi leave, Joshua Kimmich age 24, and Niklas Suile aged 23.
Kimmich plus £80m for Leroy. That would do.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.