Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he could say, "i love City and i'm staying", no?
but i think that would undermine the posturing and leveraging and the utilization of the bayern threat that his camp is undoubtedly "banking" on.

It would also commit him to staying.

Which I wouldn't do, if I was in his position. He has TWO YEARS left.

It's not his problem.

It would also commit him to staying.

Which I wouldn't do, if I was in his position. He has TWO YEARS left.

It's not his problem.
yes, that's the point, that's what some want to hear, right? he could appease them.
and thanks for agreeing with my second point, as to why he isn't.

It is slightly, as he could have been earning a lot more for a year now, and until he does agree, his wage is static, that said, I'm sure he'll console himself with what he is earning, and the bonuses he gets from the odd trophy he wins.

Lifes a trial....

It's only a problem if money is his biggest concern, which it clearly isn't.

If I was him, I would recon I am as good or better than Sterling. So if somebody plays me every week, I'll be one of the best players in the world. If I 'don't fit', I'm at the wrong club.

Right or wrong. That would be my opinion if I had his talent.

Well de Bruyne I believe is on £250,000 a week plus bonuses? Bernardo is rumoured to be on €180,000 a week plus bonuses?

Its all guess work , when the club was initially taken over we had to pay big money to attract the likes of Yaya and others ,but things have changed dramatically , players want to play for us for guaranteed Champs league and winners medals whilst playing under arguably the best coach in the world . Quite sure our current wage structure is very much bonus related , when you comment KDB is on £250k a week , that is probably not a basic wage it will be performance related on how many trophies the club wins etc and that will go for the rest of the squad.
We do not need to attract the worlds best players with money , that is the Rags domain now , for example McGuire is nailed on for the Rags but £80m and £300k a week is the minimum they will have to pay , which is frankly stupid money , our club are also comfortable letting players leave who are not happy because we will never be short of quality players wanting to join our club for the right reasons , football reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.