Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hopeful Tixi would get this one over the line as well. The way he has been playing recently suggest he is happy here. It must be tough on pep to keep everyone happy.

Contrast in contract situation between us and the red lot shows our suits on the ball, theirs not so much. Will dominate them for years to come. Do wish, however, we could hold on to guys like Sancho and Diaz, but they are free men, we just have to bite the bullet. Wish them well.

That wasn't on the tweet but i did read the whole thing in the paper just now,kev was chomping at the bit lol
Was it a spare of the moment thing from the escape goat?

I am a little bit concerned about Leroys future at the club and have a feeling that he could move on in a couple of years, does anyone else share that view?

He seems to be stalling on a new contract, with a report this morning that his mother is getting involved.
I also think Pep doesn’t fully trust in him yet or Leroy isnt taking in as much as he should be doing, i was sat behind the dugout on Tuesday and Pep was absolutely fuming with him in the first 25 mins, I thought he was going to haul him off.
Then I look at Madrid and they are in desperate need of a overhaul and Zidane wouldn’t of come back without promises of funds.
Anyway I’m going to make a prediction I’ll be gutted about this summer I can see him going to Madrid in a £150m mega deal which will help us round FFP in getting a world class DM @ maybe a striker.
All that goes out the window if we get banned from signing anyone obviously.

I am a little bit concerned about Leroys future at the club and have a feeling that he could move on in a couple of years, does anyone else share that view?

He seems to be stalling on a new contract, with a report this morning that his mother is getting involved.
I also think Pep doesn’t fully trust in him yet or Leroy isnt taking in as much as he should be doing, i was sat behind the dugout on Tuesday and Pep was absolutely fuming with him in the first 25 mins, I thought he was going to haul him off.
Then I look at Madrid and they are in desperate need of a overhaul and Zidane wouldn’t of come back without promises of funds.
Anyway I’m going to make a prediction I’ll be gutted about this summer I can see him going to Madrid in a £150m mega deal which will help us round FFP in getting a world class DM @ maybe a striker.
All that goes out the window if we get banned from signing anyone obviously.
If the club want to let him go then that's fine by me, but, I would say that about anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.