Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahim Diaz? Hardly a great loss and Tevez well past his best when we let him go. Sancho is slightly different but still to be 100% convinced that he is the real deal.

Juve still got very good use out of the player. And other two are talented players that any club would want to keep.

Not sure if you have noticed this but we don't have a 100% "hot" player, not even Kun and that goes for most teams except the likes of Barcelona (or should I say Messi-lona ) or RM when they had Ronaldo, now those 2 could bang in goals and change the game for an entire season! Kdb's been having a lot of hot and cold performances lately, Bernardo's been like that since the start of the season but you wouldn't go as far as saying both players are "talented but not in the top bracket". I get the idea of the club being bigger than any player but discrediting a player just because he hasn't signed a new contract just seems petty, we have to be bigger than that.

KDB is still the better all rounder.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sane has the highest ceiling in terms of natural talent of any player at this club. He's not there yet, and his progress towards attaining that lofty position has been hampered by both attitude and injury. If he overcomes those, and we let him go (acknowledging we can't actually stop him if he's set on going) then we'll regret it down the line

To say his only talent is pace is, quite honestly, ridiculous

Still not enough to becoming one of our top earners at the club

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sane has the highest ceiling in terms of natural talent of any player at this club. He's not there yet, and his progress towards attaining that lofty position has been hampered by both attitude and injury. If he overcomes those, and we let him go (acknowledging we can't actually stop him if he's set on going) then we'll regret it down the line

To say his only talent is pace is, quite honestly, ridiculous

Agree, when you play with pace it can difficult to also be effective, plenty of quick players who don't get near the top of the game. Martial at the Rags has pace but doesn't have the skill to go with it, he dribbles the ball with his shins. Sane has electric pace and technical skill to go with it, he could play in any team in the world and be one of their biggest threats going forward as its a rare combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.