Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether its now or in a years time, he will be signing a huge contract with someone worth 200k a week or more.
1 maybe 2 weeks ago I would have agreed, but the days of massive contracts are over and about time to.

Reactions: nmc
1 maybe 2 weeks ago I would have agreed, but the days of massive contracts are over and about time to.
Time will tell i guess but top end of football i just cant see being that hugely impacted if football is back next season. Grounds will still be mostly full, TV companies will still be paying huge money. Its the lower leagues that are going to suffer i think.

Time will tell i guess but top end of football i just cant see being that hugely impacted if football is back next season. Grounds will still be mostly full, TV companies will still be paying huge money. Its the lower leagues that are going to suffer i think.
If this goes on for another couple of months, which I think it will and probably longer, the impact on the economy worldwide is going to be enormous.

The chances of going to back to normal will be over for a long time.

These events are game changers for every walk of life.

If this goes on for another couple of months, which I think it will and probably longer, the impact on the economy worldwide is going to be enormous.

The chances of going to back to normal will be over for a long time.

These events are game changers for every walk of life.
Hope not pal, but you could well be right. Fingers crossed in 3 / 4 months time we aare back at the etihad watching the start of a new season.

I hope you're right but would be surprised if there is a big drop at the top of the game once it's all back up and running with probably more televised games than ever. No doubt the smaller clubs will suffer greatly though.

As for Sane I really hope he stays. Fit and flying there is no better sight than him running on to a pass from David or KDB.

According to one of the daily newspaper which I read before this coronavirus broke. It was that the Bayern manager does not want Leroy as part of his squad for the season 2020/21. He has set his site son Timmo Werner, and a defender. As being more important to the squad the than Leroy.

I am glad that I have sky and bt sport at least I can watch city albeit games from last and this season. I am going to watch a re-run of the FA Cup final after tea

According to one of the daily newspaper which I read before this coronavirus broke. It was that the Bayern manager does not want Leroy as part of his squad for the season 2020/21. He has set his site son Timmo Werner, and a defender. As being more important to the squad the than Leroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.