Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance we’d sell for anywhere near that low.
Sadly there is.
He can sign a pre contract and leave for free next June.
The transfer market I would imagine is going to be a lot lower fee wise from now on and not as many big transfers happening this summer.
Football clubs are going to have to tighten their purse strings for a few years to try and recover from this virus.Transfers will be affected by this.

everything went wrong with leroy, unfortunately. Not signing a contract, then when we finally decided we're going to sell and Bayern was ready to pay 100+ mil, he gets injured and when he came back and we could at least see him in city shirt for 2-3 more months, covid hits. We're going to get significantly less money for him now and there is a large possibility he'll see his contract out eventually and go for free. Even if we sell this summer we might get 50 mil or around that, I doubt it would be much more than that.

everything went wrong with leroy, unfortunately. Not signing a contract, then when we finally decided we're going to sell and Bayern was ready to pay 100+ mil, he gets injured and when he came back and we could at least see him in city shirt for 2-3 more months, covid hits. We're going to get significantly less money for him now and there is a large possibility he'll see his contract out eventually and go for free. Even if we sell this summer we might get 50 mil or around that, I doubt it would be much more than that.
When did we finally decide to sell and accept 100m from Bayern.
One, if we had accepted he would not have been playing in the charity shield for starters.
Two, when did the tight arsed Bayern Munich bid 100m?

When did we finally decide to sell and accept 100m from Bayern.
One, if we had accepted he would not have been playing in the charity shield for starters.
Two, when did the tight arsed Bayern Munich bid 100m?

Meh, we would definitely sell last summer and they were pretty ready to pay around our quote. You can put head in sand as much as you want. You don't know any detail for sure for any transfer in the world, but lot of them are pretty certain long before they happen. So, asking someone on football forum about proof of something that hasn't materialized is pedantic bollocks. It's my opinion, I don't care what you think about it.

the only saving grace is it will still show a profit on the books and replacing him will probably be cheaper due to hopefully reduced transfer fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.