Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should demand a player in return, but we won't will we, we're not assertive enough, we'll just bend over and say ok give us £50m.
God I hate them fucking krauts

Won't happen. This club don't / can't pay mega transfer fees. It will be €80 million max. The alternative is another club he really wants to go to who will pay more. Those don't exist:

Madrid already spent their money on Hazard.
Barca don't need him
Chelsea are banned from signing players
I doubt Man City would wish to sell to Man Utd

So either he moves within Bayern's price range or he runs down his contract. That's the reality.

He has 2 years to run on the contract..............
I always love when people seem to think, especially at these kind of clubs that they hold all the cards, you don't.
Sane might indeed join your club and likely as not you have tried to tap him up, but that will only happen if there is an agreement, you seem to think that for some reason there is an urgency to sell there isn't and if the club ends up with a transfer ban then there will be NO chance he is leaving

City would be quite happy with that, who will Bayern be playing up front for the next 2 seasons?

If it doesn't work out we will have to get Werner. Lewa, Werner, Coman, Gnabry is OK. We won't realistically be challenging for the CL for a few years either way.

Neither of us know how damaged the relationship between City and Sane is. If it's just a case of having his head turned by the idea of being a Bayern player he should get over it and sign a new deal. Then it's the perfect result for you.

If there is a more serious problem then surely it makes sense to take 80 million for an unhappy player which you can then spend on someone else without everyone screaming FFP at you.

If it doesn't work out we will have to get Werner. Lewa, Werner, Coman, Gnabry is OK. We won't realistically be challenging for the CL for a few years either way.

Neither of us know how damaged the relationship between City and Sane is. If it's just a case of having his head turned by the idea of being a Bayern player he should get over it and sign a new deal. Then it's the perfect result for you.

If there is a more serious problem then surely it makes sense to take 80 million for an unhappy player which you can then spend on someone else without everyone screaming FFP at you.
don't give a shit about corrupt clubs like Munich crying about FFP - make em squeal like the pigs they are I say.

Fuck you! Even if he doesn’t sign an extension we shouldn’t give him you twats on the cheap, he’ll still be worth 60m plus next summer

Won't happen. This club don't / can't pay mega transfer fees. It will be €80 million max. The alternative is another club he really wants to go to who will pay more. Those don't exist:

Madrid already spent their money on Hazard.
Barca don't need him
Chelsea are banned from signing players
I doubt Man City would wish to sell to Man Utd

So either he moves within Bayern's price range or he runs down his contract. That's the reality.
We are not fucking arsenal. Sanchez lol Ramsey lol Arsenal very fucking lol

He has 2 years to run on the contract..............
I always love when people seem to think, especially at these kind of clubs that they hold all the cards, you don't.
Sane might indeed join your club and likely as not you have tried to tap him up, but that will only happen if there is an agreement, you seem to think that for some reason there is an urgency to sell there isn't and if the club ends up with a transfer ban then there will be NO chance he is leaving

I thought your possible transfer ban would only apply to players under the age of 18?

If there is a real risk of a ban on senior players then surely it's in your interest go get all transfer business done asap?

I wasn't suggesting there was urgency to sell him. Who wants an unhappy player though? I'm pretty sure that Pep doesn't want people who would rather be somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.