Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He for sure tries to get the best deal he can get out of his next club - but that is normal.

But there is for sure other reasons, too. Bayern is building a team for the future with his buddies Gnabry, Kimmich, Goretzka (he grew up 5 kilometres away from him and went into the same school) and Süle as framework.

Here is a part of a Gnabry article in the player's tribune: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/e...portant-thing-in-life-serge-gnabry-bundesliga

So to be able to wear that red Bayern kit now, for real … it’s amazing. But remember, it’s not just me. I came up playing on youth teams with my boys Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, and Nicklas Süle. On top of that guys like David Alaba who really became a close friend. So sometimes when things are hard, and I need some motivation, I literally look around at those guys in the dressing room, and I think to myself, “Do you realize that you’re playing for the Bayern first team? You and your boys … you’re all really here. Do you actually realize it? S***, this is crazy.”

We all took different paths. But we all got to the other side of the corridor.

----------------

Sane would be no. 5!

Well Bayern have managed to manipulate the rest of the Bundesliga to get the other 4 for what €30ish million Euro’s. So no doubt they’ll want to complete the set for no more than €50m. Outrageous.

come off it football is not a game anymore and its all about the money ?? why else are they busting a gut trying to get the premier league games played ?? all the other lower leagues have called it off weeks ago

players are greedy and not many in it for the love of a club or the sport anymore. am not saying i would not be doing the same if it was me ? we all would do the same thing. money is being thrown at the game and players there is that much money to be made and so little time to make it we would be daft not to jump on the bandwagon ? but like i said when a agent takes over your role and sorting out your living and getting 20% or more. you can bet a big and better offer on the table would be taken or made to take it

from what i have i have heard and read ? sane been offered double the wages if not more at munich ? so what am saying is modern football players would not think twice and jump ship its that simple. how did we sign sterling from liverpool we offered him more money that he was on at liverpool
You've got absolutely no evidence to back up or substantiate that frankly ridiculous generalisation of not just Sane but all young players, none whatsoever.

It just sounds like someone who is overly emotional and having a bitter, hate fuelled rant after a few beers, who'll probably regret it in the morning. Only you keep repeating the same old unsubstantiated shit, in the hope that if you say it enough times suddenly it'll become true, much like the media do with the anti-City propaganda (which I bet you get bored of and generally don't believe because it's 99% unsubstantiated shit).

I can’t believe we are up to almost 1600 pages of speculation on this topic. He clearly has no loyalty to City any more, so as good as he is, we should just sell him and move on. He’s an exceptional player but behaving just like Milner and look how that worked out.

I can’t believe we are up to almost 1600 pages of speculation on this topic. He clearly has no loyalty to City any more, so as good as he is, we should just sell him and move on. He’s an exceptional player but behaving just like Milner and look how that worked out.

Fuck that we have to make the moves at the right moment

He is our player and if the German Rags want him and Sane wants to go they have to pay the price for him

We are not Dortmund or another German club who bends over and tells Bayern to get the lube out

You've got absolutely no evidence to back up or substantiate that frankly ridiculous generalisation of not just Sane but all young players, none whatsoever.

It just sounds like someone who is overly emotional and having a bitter, hate fuelled rant after a few beers, who'll probably regret it in the morning. Only you keep repeating the same old unsubstantiated shit, in the hope that if you say it enough times suddenly it'll become true, much like the media do with the anti-City propaganda (which I bet you get bored of and generally don't believe because it's 99% unsubstantiated shit).

look matey me and you are not the same and your views are just your views ? just like everybody else
football is not a game anymore its a business and a big money business at that. players control the game and at the top (premier league) you can name your price if your good enough. and if your club don't you can bet another club will its football

the game been fucked for years and just look at the mess this virus as done to the lower leagues and the championship. and long term god knows what damage it will do and clubs will go out of business and fold ? its because football handed itself over to people that was not football people but just money men. sky and its premier league did not care about anything else other than there league

but now its gone to far and players are greedy and taking every drop of money they can get. we are talking about the best players here they know how good they are and now their value to a club. sane is world class and knows his market. and if city are paying him lets say 100.000 a week and somebody else says we will give you double to play with us you think he says no ?? come on matey loyalty has gone. even in every day life and somebody offers you more money to do the same job you turn it down ???

youth football and academies are the death of the game. empty promises and selling young kids for millions to the bigger clubs at the age of 12 or 13. and city are not different and do it all the time. that one bright shining star is what they are all looking for a messi or ronaldo the rest are just sheep

sane been hit by the money bug and why else would he want to leave ?? city are the best in england and europe, got the best manager, the best players, the best owners, the best fans, its all here so why else does he want to leave if its not money ? somebody has tapped him up told him he will get double the money he is earning at city ? this was 2 years into his 5 year deal at city ? if it was for personal reasons and family reasons you think city would stop him moving NOPE its down to wanting more money

What if his wife/girlfriend/mother of his child wants their child brought up in a German environment and schooling.

Is this about money now?

Said partner is 10 years his senior and likely to know her own mind and also has a child from a previous relationship, I don't know if that child lives in Germany or elsewhere tbh.

But just sometimes it isn't all about money.

so you think city would have stopped him moving last season for family reasons ??? nope city would have done all they can to help him move and given there blessing and took the best offer. sane been tap up and is at a cross road. and the offer from munich was dirty ? they got to him behind the rule and used his agent and others to bend his mind

No one from the club would stop Leroy from leaving if that is his wish. That is providing it was for family reasons. I don't think this is from family reasons at all, he has simple been tapped up either by Bayern or by someone who is working on Bayern's behalf. If that is the case the club should stick to their stance and tell Bayern either pay up what we say or get lost. Then keep him well away from the 1st just in case he tries to unsettle Gundy.

The only way we will let Bayern have is if we can do a player swap. We want either Joshua Kimmich who is 25yrs old or Niklas Sule who is 24yrs old in the deal. Better still both of them.

No one from the club would stop Leroy from leaving if that is his wish. That is providing it was for family reasons. I don't think this is from family reasons at all, he has simple been tapped up either by Bayern or by someone who is working on Bayern's behalf. If that is the case the club should stick to their stance and tell Bayern either pay up what we say or get lost. Then keep him well away from the 1st just in case he tries to unsettle Gundy.

The only way we will let Bayern have is if we can do a player swap. We want either Joshua Kimmich who is 25yrs old or Niklas Sule who is 24yrs old in the deal. Better still both of them.

spot on matey

dirty trick by munich and they got to sane. even dare i say told him its us or your international career could be over because the germany FA only want german based players playing in there league ? but money is key here sane and his agents want that big pay day from city and if they don't get it they know munich will pay it

if i was sane i would say to munich and the german FA fuck off ?? after the last world cup when they dropped him at the last minute and then had a shit world cup with old farts

look matey me and you are not the same and your views are just your views ? just like everybody else
football is not a game anymore its a business and a big money business at that. players control the game and at the top (premier league) you can name your price if your good enough. and if your club don't you can bet another club will its football

the game been fucked for years and just look at the mess this virus as done to the lower leagues and the championship. and long term god knows what damage it will do and clubs will go out of business and fold ? its because football handed itself over to people that was not football people but just money men. sky and its premier league did not care about anything else other than there league

but now its gone to far and players are greedy and taking every drop of money they can get. we are talking about the best players here they know how good they are and now their value to a club. sane is world class and knows his market. and if city are paying him lets say 100.000 a week and somebody else says we will give you double to play with us you think he says no ?? come on matey loyalty has gone. even in every day life and somebody offers you more money to do the same job you turn it down ???

youth football and academies are the death of the game. empty promises and selling young kids for millions to the bigger clubs at the age of 12 or 13. and city are not different and do it all the time. that one bright shining star is what they are all looking for a messi or ronaldo the rest are just sheep

sane been hit by the money bug and why else would he want to leave ?? city are the best in england and europe, got the best manager, the best players, the best owners, the best fans, its all here so why else does he want to leave if its not money ? somebody has tapped him up told him he will get double the money he is earning at city ? this was 2 years into his 5 year deal at city ? if it was for personal reasons and family reasons you think city would stop him moving NOPE its down to wanting more money
You just keep repeating the same old unsubstantiated rubbish; accusing not just Sane but all young players of being greedy, disloyal sheep which just simply isn't true. You've been asked multiple times to provide evidence to backup your outrageous claims and have failed on each occasion, probably because absolutely none exists.

I believe exactly like you we have the best facilities, management team, players etc. but we're not Sane. He may think differently, he may not like Pep's management style, he may feel betrayed by a broken promise, he may just not want to live near Manchester, he may just want to be closer to his family and friends, his Mrs might not like Manchester or being away from family and friends; there's a million and one different possibilities other than money.

It doesn't matter, you believe whatever makes you feel happy, the balanced majority will continue laughing at your bitter, hate fueled outbursts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.