Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows what he's doing and how football works. He has 95 caps for Germany, was European footballer of the year twice and won European trophies at club and international level.

He also knows how the business works. Bayern have never had to be punished domestically or in Europe for tapping up or any other impropriety. He isn't talking to anyone he isn't allowed to talk to.
Thanks for the history lesson, I never knew any of that, even though I was alive when England won a world cup, and probably watched bayern live (ie at a football stadium) before you were born.

Its actually against the rules, and we could, if we so wished, report him to UEFA for discussing our player without our permission.

Thanks for your opinion, but I couldn't give a f**k about it, especially from a bayern fan who is an arsenal fan, it must be confusing for you apart from the colours.

Every club does it Karen, it’s nothing new. Do you really think we haven’t contacted Rodri for example to let him know wages etc, same with maguire and any other player we are seriously interested in. It’s just the way football clubs work
We don't plaster it all over the place,most clubs conduct their business quietly and respectfully,bayern and madrid tap up in public,very loudly to unsettle the players they want

Every club does it Karen, it’s nothing new. Do you really think we haven’t contacted Rodri for example to let him know wages etc, same with maguire and any other player we are seriously interested in. It’s just the way football clubs work
Of course its "how it works", but bayern aren't hiding it, they're doing it through the media, we'll be doing it quietly behind the scenes for whoever we are interested in, that's the difference.

We don't plaster it all over the place,most clubs conduct their business quietly and respectfully,bayern and madrid tap up in public,very loudly to unsettle the players they want
Apologies thought it was them talking to Sané that had bothered you. Agree with you Bayern are very arrogant in their approach

It's baffling that we would deal with Bayern at all.
We should tell them to get lost.

It has been orchestrated by Leroy, as to why Bayern are the team we will have to deal with.

The only choice we have in the matter is the conclusion, whether to sell now or bluff it for another 12 months.

That is the only leverage we have against procuring a big price.

Bayern need him now and it's doubtful Leroy has the bluff to put his career on hold for two years.

The one thing which makes me relaxed is I bet dipper fans never thought they would upgrade on sales of Suarez or Coutinho?

Believe me when I say, if we can sign Joao Felix, we could be talking our Messi for the ages.

Bleed the corrupt tax dodger dry!

MEN.

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has been talking about Manchester City's spending for years.

He mentioned the Blues and PSG back in 2013 when he detailed his hope that "one day one of the biggest is killed" by Financial Fair Play punishments. "The sooner the better. I would be very angry if UEFA did not sanction clubs with big debts," he said, going on to mention how he could sleep well at night because they hadn't been in debt for 32 years.

And as he fired the starting gun on Bayern's biggest spending in years a few months ago , he felt the need to contrast this spending with how Pep Guardiola goes about his business.

Hoeness claimed that Guardiola simply shows some videos of any £100m player to Sheikh Mansour over an 'opulent' meal before the funds are transferred. "I'm proud that in such cases we aren't going to the credit department but the bank's fixed-income department," he added in a strange attempt to justify the transfers of Lucas Hernandez (€80m) and Benjamin Pavard (€35m).

So that German **** named Rummenigge is tapping up our players and we're not even telling him in public to fuck off? Remember when Barcelona did exactly the same on 1 PSG player and PSG showed their teeths with threating them to buy all their buy-out clause players and Barca backed off?

Why the fuck is City so soft in this matter. That guy is talking openly about our player Sane and he is trying to get he's head turned, without having a deal with the club. This is so illegal. We should sue Bayern and buy Rodri before they even have a chance on talking with him.

Hoeness claimed that Guardiola simply shows some videos of any £100m player to Sheikh Mansour over an 'opulent' meal before the funds are transferred. "I'm proud that in such cases we aren't going to the credit department but the bank's fixed-income department," he added in a strange attempt to justify the transfers of Lucas Hernandez (€80m) and Benjamin Pavard (€35m).
Somebody should check how many £100m players we've actually purchased....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.