Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was massive.
the decisions for him to leave were obviously made well in advance of him coming back given that all the ducks for his announcement were in a row immediately after the season.
I wonder if it would have played out the same if the club and Pep suspected that Vinny would come back so strong?
We tried everything to keep him,his mind was made up,he still wants to play when he can as well as manage,this chance would not come around again

And another..what is the population of Germany?

Bayern winger Alphonso Davies on competition if Leroy Sané joins: "The bosses see something in Leroy, they see something in me. That's why they bought me. That's why they might buy him. I want to develop here. If Leroy joins us, I can learn a lot from him.”

Next! Who?

We should have kept a rolling name list of people who are linked to Bayern that have come out publicly to try and tempt Leroy to leave City.

Bayern really a horrendous club from top to bottom.

———————-

Serge Gnabry has admitted he would 'love' for Man City star Leroy Sane to join him at Bayern Munich this summer.

Last edited:
Dax777 City have said that all Bayern have to do is put a bid in that is close to our asking price. However Bayern want to get Leroy Sane on the cheap by getting his mum to unsettle him, so that he will put in a transfer request, so that we will let him go. This is being done on the behest of Bayern Munchen. So we have decided to play hard ball with Bayern and say, his fee is what ever we quoted them, some reports say £90 million. If you now want him put up or shut up.

Bayern can't afford to pay the price that we are asking for Leroy Sane, as they will no doubt breach FFP if they bought him from us. The prices that fans pay for match tickets is nowhere near what we are paying in this country, not sure about the price of football shirts. Which ever way you look at it the revenue in German football is nowhere near what is earned n this country, thus Bayern can't afford Leroy unless they sell some of their plaayers or do a swap deal with us.
Bayern have a higher revenue than us. So the whole “we can’t afford him” line is bullshit.

Bayern have a higher revenue than us. So the whole “we can’t afford him” line is bullshit.

They can defo afford him. They are just utter ****s who will use the British press to pressure Sane into going.

It's under handed and utter bullshit but the ****s who write the gutter press eat it up cos it undermines City. If this was City players talking about Coman (for example), say Laporte talking about Coman playing for City then the higher ups at Bayern would be publicly going fucking mental.

It's a disgrace and why they are the German scum.

The mother would move with her man. That's not much of an issue.
I agree, It must have been considered going into the relationship as It's an outcome likely to happen being with a footballer, no?

I doubt that they would not be able to pay him as much as city. He is reportedly on £60k currently and we are apparently offering £150k.
I doubt Bayern could top £100k per week
I’m guessing Leroy’s people are probably looking at image rights through Beckhams company to see if they can make up the difference.
I still think leaving city would be a considerable wage drop for him and i would be surprised if he did that.
In my view it would be better to keep him for the two years on 60k and let him walk unless we get 120 plus

We tried everything to keep him,his mind was made up,he still wants to play when he can as well as manage,this chance would not come around again
"We tried everything to keep him,his mind was made up"
maybe, not saying that didn't happen, but I didn't see anything that suggested that,
but i think while he was injured for long spells he was approached about his future, i don't think he approached the club and said he wanted to leave. I just can't see that. I think after being told his playing time would be diminished or not in the plans at all he embarked on plan B.
In one post match interview with Pep after Vinny had a massive game Pep kind of downplayed it and eluded to Vinnie's age, knowing already he was leaving. For the whole rest of the way in you could see Pep's utter astonishment at the level of Vincent's play, suggesting to me that He had underestimated his post injury capabilities.

"We tried everything to keep him,his mind was made up"
maybe, not saying that didn't happen, but I didn't see anything that suggested that,
but i think while he was injured for long spells he was approached about his future, i don't think he approached the club and said he wanted to leave. I just can't see that. I think after being told his playing time would be diminished or not in the plans at all he embarked on plan B.
In one post match interview with Pep after Vinny had a massive game Pep kind of downplayed it and eluded to Vinnie's age, knowing already he was leaving. For the whole rest of the way in you could see Pep's utter astonishment at the level of Vincent's play, suggesting to me that He had underestimated his post injury capabilities.
So much wrong with that post that if you had paid attention you would know,vinny approached anderleigh(sp) please learn how to quote
Anyway back to Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.