Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern Munich are utterly shameless. A clearly concerted effort by them through their management & players and their associates in the media to deliberately unsettle a player under contract. However under our current owners and management I am confident that they will control the situation to the clubs absolute advantage. What a great time to be a blue.

Once again, City will not sign Joao. By the way, Joao is not a true winger. He's more of a griezman type of player and you are expecting a 19 year old to come and put up Sane numbers instantly. Good luck with that. Some of you guys amaze the crap out of me. Sane had one soso season and you want him gone to Bayern. Next year, we will be playing in 4 comps with liverpool playing in two. We will be pushed again and I want you to imagine playing with mahrez and Joao.
We don't want him gone,especially not to them
The dippers play 4 comps as well unless they throw them again

Last edited:
Once again, City will not sign Joao. By the way, Joao is not a true winger. He's more of a griezman type of player and you are expecting a 19 year old to come and put up Sane numbers instantly. Good luck with that. Some of you guys amaze the crap out of me. Sane had one soso season and you want him gone to Bayern. Next year, we will be playing in 4 comps with liverpool playing in two. We will be pushed again and I want you to imagine playing with mahrez and Joao.
We wouldn't like last season it would be mainly playing with Sterling and Bernardo hopefully Mahrez continues to show the improvement he finished the season with. Nobody wants Sane gone but that's up to Sane.

has anyone thought for a second that it isn't Bayern players just coming out and talking about sane , but being asked by the press(which it is),then being reported in English papers tweets.

has anyone thought for a second that it isn't Bayern players just coming out and talking about sane , but being asked by the press(which it is),then being reported in English papers tweets.
Current players,ex players, the chairman,the national coach,the tea lady,there is a lot of chatting going on,i can't recall this level of pressure being applied to a player for a while

Off the top of my head I know we've heard from Neuer, Ulreich, Kimmich, Sule, Goretzka, Davies, and Gnabry, as well as those ****s Honess and Rumminegge.

Just imagine what those fuckers would say if we had Txiki, Khaldoon, Ederson, Walker, Laporte, De Bruyne, Bernardo, and Sterling publicly talking about a player of theirs that we wanted.

Tell them to fuck right off.

Off the top of my head I know we've heard from Neuer, Ulreich, Kimmich, Sule, Goretzka, Davies, and Gnabry, as well as those ****s Honess and Rumminegge.

Just imagine what those fuckers would say if we had Txiki, Khaldoon, Ederson, Walker, Laporte, De Bruyne, Bernardo, and Sterling publicly talking about a player of theirs that we wanted.

Tell them to fuck right off.
Yeah it is really amazing how much all these people have to say about a player they do not own, and are not prepared to make a bid for. My only comfort is that Bayern also wanted Leroy when he originally went to City so he already turned them down once. Come on Leroy renew your contract with City. You know it makes sense.

They all have the option of saying that they can't discuss a player of another club (especially the club officials). Do you know of anyone who has actually taken this line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.