Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, City will not sign Joao. By the way, Joao is not a true winger. He's more of a griezman type of player and you are expecting a 19 year old to come and put up Sane numbers instantly. Good luck with that. Some of you guys amaze the crap out of me. Sane had one soso season and you want him gone to Bayern. Next year, we will be playing in 4 comps with liverpool playing in two. We will be pushed again and I want you to imagine playing with mahrez and Joao.
Cool
Story

Current players,ex players, the chairman,the national coach,the tea lady,there is a lot of chatting going on,i can't recall this level of pressure being applied to a player for a while
Something Sane should also consider if he decides to go to the arrogant pricks is he will become their record transfer.
The fuss created by all the Bayern players past and present will put expectation through the roof,a pressure he doesn't have with us.
There are reasons why he would want to go there but I'm not sure he's capable yet of delivering what they would expect on a weekly basis just yet.

Guys relax, Sane will sign a new and improved contract. Like I said, city will not be signing Joao. Sane's representatives are just pushing for a better deal. He's very much in the plans of Guardiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.