Leroy Sane (Contract Situation)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 20 Mar 2019.

1. Ric

Ric

Can't imagine anything will happen soon. Sane's on holiday now and technically has no representative at the moment as he's apparently dropped his mum as his agent. Can see this dragging on for a while yet.

2. Sleeping_Easy

Sleeping_Easy

According to the press, wasn't it his mum who was pushing him towards a return to Germany?

3. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

Whatever happens with Leroy, and I'd like him to stay, business considerations will doubtless trump any personal feelings we have on the issue.

It's worth remembering that if we even get £80m, we'll have nearly doubled our money and, even better, we'll have fucked over Bayern's business plan of poaching young German players from other German clubs at knockdown prices. Even the worst case scenario is a win/win.

KS55, GOULDYBOBS and TheThirdDeano like this.
  4. aguerooooo

aguerooooo

i dont think any right minded blue would want to see him leave. And will rest on the players desire to return to Germany If this is so Pep i am sure will not keep him .but he will be offered a good contract by us. i am sure he wasnt happy at being benched for large parts of last season. but a lot will count on if he has still got a decent working relationship with Pep i personally hope he sees this as a challenge to nail down more game time. He has to be more consistent and truly involved which many of us can recall matches when he has contributed little. But no doubt he is talented i would hate to see that blossom at my third hated club

DTeacher likes this.
  5. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

I genuinely wouldn’t let him go there unless I thought the price was so high it might cripple them. Happy to sell him to anyone else if the price is right, just not those twats

Robert Jordan and DTeacher like this.
  6. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

Sancho burned his bridges

7. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

It's not guesswork, with the greatest respect to you.

Just privy to Leroy's actual money in particular.

8. DTeacher

DTeacher

Team supported:
    The best team in the land and all the WORLD
  9. Aguero_Element

Aguero_Element

At least he feels wanted

Dax777 likes this.
  10. nmc

nmc

Well the PL should be demanding Sancho in return.... Bayern have been bullying the Bundesliga for years... this is just another example of them having to have their own way.