Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a particularly bad imagine to portray of ourselves. We'll fire back if we're publicly disrespected to this degree.
Well we haven't over Sane and Bayern,we don't react until something really serious happens like the investigations,we never get involved in small battles,i would think everyone would get that by now

Well we haven't over Sane and Bayern,we don't react until something really serious happens like the investigations,we never get involved in small battles,i would think everyone would get that by now

And why do you deem this as a small battle? They're shamelessly pursuing our player with the hopes of unsettling him and disrespecting us by playing this out all in public.

And why do you deem this as a small battle? They're shamelessly pursuing our player with the hopes of unsettling him and disrespecting us by playing this out all in public.
It’s not a small battle but just going toe-to-toe with them is not the best way to win it.
We’ll have a subtle strategy to hurt them and we mere fans may never detect it when it happens.

What would be the point in having a spat with them? pep has said all that needs to be said,they have been talking about him but he is our player,It's been 10yrs,accept the way we conduct ourselves ffs

He can't outright reject Bayern, as they are not allowed to speak to him.
he could say, "i love City and i'm staying", no?
but i think that would undermine the posturing and leveraging and the utilization of the bayern threat that his camp is undoubtedly "banking" on.

Kev,sergio,dinho and dave are on 275 ish including bonuses,then there is raz close to that,then there is the likes of ky and next down are sane,gabby,i don't know what level eddie and the rest are on but not the top one,there is a structure that they can move up once they have earned it,it works very well hence we don't go for anyone asking for huge wages at the start
Nobody actually knows what any of them earn, other than speculation from rubbish journo's, mostly know nothing rag or dipper sympathisers, and that is how it should be, just because someone says a number doesn't mean it's true.

What we do know, is that we have a certain structure, and Leroy is where he is because he hasn't agreed better, despite better offers being on the table for a year. Just imagine a pay rise offer of £20k per week x 52, it's not a good decision really, and although Bayern's covet him, he'll earn more here ultimately, because German football doesn't pay the top wages, not even close.

I wonder which other of our players that amount would put him on par with ? Do you have any idea ?

Are you using Rashford's quoted pay deal for comparison purposes ?

Well de Bruyne I believe is on £250,000 a week plus bonuses? Bernardo is rumoured to be on €180,000 a week plus bonuses?

Well de Bruyne I believe is on £250,000 a week plus bonuses? Bernardo is rumoured to be on €180,000 a week plus bonuses?
It doesn't matter what you "believe", what matters is we have a structure that we keep to, if (and we don't know) Sane doesn't respect that, it's his loss, as he stays where he is, until he agrees another deal or leaves. He isn't bigger than the club.

Nobody actually knows what any of them earn, other than speculation from rubbish journo's, mostly know nothing rag or dipper sympathisers, and that is how it should be, just because someone says a number doesn't mean it's true.

What we do know, is that we have a certain structure, and Leroy is where he is because he hasn't agreed better, despite better offers being on the table for a year. Just imagine a pay rise offer of £20k per week x 52, it's not a good decision really, and although Bayern's covet him, he'll earn more here ultimately, because German football doesn't pay the top wages, not even close.
I can't remember where i read those figures,tolmie maybe,you are right we have a structure,i wish people on the transfer forum would accept that,i don't know why Sane won't sign a new deal but i hope he has a change of heart,there hasn't been any noise about him wanting to leave which is a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.