Lescott and Garcia Partnership

knuckles said:
grim up north said:
Cobwebcat said:
Fucking hell what were you watching? We would have been two down at half time if it weren't for Lescott and Hart clearing up his mess. We agree on one thing I can't wait for him to go either but I don't care how he does elsewhere.

We lost 3-2 due to other people's fuck ups

Its amazing how different peoples opinions are on Bluemoon! - In my view, Garcia is just not a good player, he is so slow and has such bad positional sense, he lacks confidence yes, but, he seems to have no passion or desire, and no work rate. If your having a bad game the least you can do is work hard, Garcia doesn't even do that! Yes we lost because the whole team didn't perform, but when your back 4 has a leaderless (and to be fair, sometimes clueless) middle pairing your always going to be vulnerable. Cardiff had 6 shots on target and scored 3 of them. I think we all know what we need at the back. Pellers sold Garcia as soon as he took over at Madrid, strange that he plays him now, and out of position.
"Pellers" (I really hate diminutives as if we go out drinking with the person or something) also "sold" Negredo.

Mr. Aguia said:
Metodscaeft DeadBlue said:
This is a bit of a pointless thread. Given the Cardiff match, I wouldn't expect to see these two on the field together again.

I would have thought that would have been the case after the Milan game.

Or Southampton away last season.

I would have thought it will be Nasty and Lescott at the back V Hull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.