Lescott and Garcia Partnership

grim up north said:
knuckles said:
Never, never, never should Garcia play for us again, slow, can't tackle or pass, doesn't even look good in the air. Pellers really needs to think again, as for Lescott, at least he is good in the air and can tackle

Won every header today one mistake in the air, I hazard a guess his pass completion rate easily higher than anybody else's and I bet he passed it further forward than Fernandino
lol

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
knuckles said:
Never, never, never should Garcia play for us again, slow, can't tackle or pass, doesn't even look good in the air. Pellers really needs to think again, as for Lescott, at least he is good in the air and can tackle

Won every header today one mistake in the air, I hazard a guess his pass completion rate easily higher than anybody else's and I bet he passed it further forward than Fernandino
lol

It's true tho

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
lol

It's true tho
No it isnt he was utter shite like everyone else, him and Lescott struggled to contain the mighty Fraizer Campbell.

I cant understand why we went out and done most of our transfer business nice and early yet we are still fucking about for a centre back. We need to go out and get a quick, strong experienced c/b TOMORROW.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
knuckles said:

lol

Obviously you're not a real city fan talking like that

swblue7 said:
I cant understand why we went out and done most of our transfer business nice and early yet we are still fucking about for a centre back. We need to go out and get a quick, strong experienced c/b TOMORROW.
Just one?

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

It's true tho
No it isnt he was utter shite like everyone else, him and Lescott struggled to contain the mighty Fraizer Campbell.

Campbell got thru twice one was Garcia,s fault, most strikers will have a chance to score in a game. He scored twice when Garcia or Lescott were marking their centre backs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.