Lescott and Garcia Partnership

FantasyIreland said:
I think the blame lies with the previous regime for signing some right shite and the current one for not rectifying it by now.

We have been too slow in replacing Kolo.
Ha ha
Predictable F I
Still mancini's fault!

stan-laurel-oliver-hardy.jpg

TCM,i have very little time for you as you make everything personal,just like the rest of your little gang,you lie in wait for the next attack.

I answered your question honestly,the 'blame' does not entirely lie at Mancini's door as was abundantly clear in my original reply........

yatesy94 said:
pretty mush sums up todays performance, saying that garcia is no cb, cant really come down on him too hard, and imo nas was on the bench, if hes fit enuff for bench surely he was fit enough for 30mins

FantasyIreland said:
TCM,i have very little time for you as you make everything personal,just like the rest of your little gang,you lie in wait for the next attack.

I answered your question honestly,the 'blame' does not entirely lie at Mancini's door as was abundantly clear in my original reply........
A good idea is to stop quoting my post if you have no time for me
Forget still blaming Mancini like you do on a daily basis for just abt everything
He's gone.

rodziak said:
Three Zabba's mistakes. Lescott plays his best.

I would hardly say the Lescott played his best, but Zaba at fault for two of their goals, set pieces too ,woeful.
I really rate Zaba, but today against a championship striker he was second best.

You cannot blame either centreback today for our defensive performance, two goals from D J Campbell from corners...come on , school boy errors and Zaba knew it.

Cardiff had a plan A and a plan B as usual we only had one, nothing has changed yet, lets see next Saturday when the elephant man rool into town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.